Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 6, 2013
As early as my first stride I could tell that these running shoes are perfect for me. They are lightweight and very comfortable, very well vented and the out sole provides tremendous traction.

I got a great feel of the ground, which I like because it helps me maintain good form, and the almost inexistent heel-to-toe drop helps your landing and toe-off a lot. My only complaint is that the edge of the sole is flat and stiff, which doesn't help with lateral motion and I could even imagine causing an ankle injury if the foot slides inside the shoe because of it.

Now, for some warnings: first, this shoe already requires good running form. A heel-striker will suffer, because there is only a very small cushioned zone in the center of the heel, and it's not as cushioned as with regular trainers (judge by the thickness of the sole). These are not minimalistic shoes either: the out sole is designed for traction and protection, not for barefoot-like sensations, so it is not as flexible as the sole on the Nike Free 3.0 or the Adidas AdiPure Gazelle. Finally, the upper is not protective in any way. It is designed for reduced weight and ventilation, so it's little more than a thin piece of cloth on top of your foot, which is should be more than enough if you're running on the track or a decent road.
on November 5, 2013
If you are a heal runner - look away
It's a shoe for mid foot runners. The sole thickness is limited so if your look for cushing then don't pick this shoe.
But for all other runners , this is the one and only. Great fit, great feel and it keeps your foot safe from sharp items.
The weight is minimal and so is all for this shoe.
Read reviews on you tube etc to make up your own mind.
For me, this is my second.
on November 3, 2013
I'm a huge fan of the fit and performance of Saucony shoes. I've run multiple half marathons in the Saucony Peregrine and a half and full marathon in the Peregrine 2.

I actually bought the A5 expecting to run my first marathon in them, but found the lugs to start tearing off of the sole with minimal wear. I'm pretty sure I lost the first lug with less than 12miles put on the shoe. The one caveat I'll throw out is that I live in very hilly areas in northeast PA and it seemed the lugs while I would check my speed on steep down hills.

The fit ran a bit smaller than I had expected based on my experience with the Peregrine series, granted they are a different series of shoes. The fit still ran small, my big toe would actually rub a little.

Aside from the two points above, the have proven to be good shoes. While running a bit small, the minimal uppers felt almost like another sock and did not produce any blistering. While I lost a number of lugs with minimal wear, the cushioning was great and I never developed any foot pain. I was amazed at their breathability and weight. I noticed the benefit of their design the first time I took them for a run. Aside from their running performance, they are just a good looking shoe.

I would recommend these to anyone looking for a fast shoe that runs on forgiving terrain.
on August 27, 2013
A dependable brand of good quality.
Preferred by my son who is a collegiate runner.
He is actually 11-1/2 but ordered size 11.
on May 16, 2013
Fits like a glove, light and fast shoe. Not for the slow and heavy heel-striking runner, it's not as well dampered as my kinvaras or adizeros. Hope it will help me at the Gothenburg half marathon this weekend.
on May 31, 2013
Very lightweight shoe for sprinting. I bought this shoe for my son that is a track team member. He has improved his time drastically.
on December 22, 2013
I really like these shoes. They are very light and have just enough padding for a 5k-10k. Great shoe to do track workouts in as well.
on August 22, 2013
Good brand shoe, fit good, lasting just fine. No problems. True to online color. Light too! LIke that! Enjoy them.
I really like it. It takes a time to adapt, but once you adjust your foot work it is great!
on October 19, 2013
Product is just as advertised, super light, but did not fit, seem that the running shoe run a lit small. I have worn a 10.5 all my life. They just did not fit, but I will definitely recommend these to anybody that love’s to run. A friend recommended the brand to me and told me the wear the best, I bought an other pair different stlye the hurricane 14 and are great.