Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 12, 2014
not a better shoe out there. i have owned well over 20 pairs of sauconys from the full on running shoe, to the very classic vegan original. from top to bottom they cant be touched by any other shoe company. Hands down if you want a good shoe that is very comfortable, reliable and will last long and look good, look no further, you've found the best there is.
VINE VOICEon July 19, 2014
I am not sure if I would train or run in them, but they are perfect for walking the streets of NYC. I wear a size twelve, but have a narrow foot and found them to be very comfortable and durable. The soles have not really seemed to have worn out at all making them a steal for the price. I don't think there is really enough support for crazy physical activity, but good for walking around and looking like a hipster old man.
on October 26, 2014
They felt small around the toes and not just the length. They also feel cheap, while I can't complain too much due to the cheap cost. I happen to have one foot that is flat footed and the other has a normal arch. Definitely for those with arches. I did how ever gave it one star because I love the style. Keep in mind, this is all just my humble opinion. They may be a great pair of budget shoes for others, just not me.
on November 29, 2014
Comfortable shoes
on December 11, 2014
awesome shoes
on May 29, 2014
Nice cushioning
on March 13, 2015
I think they might be a lil tight in the toe box area but overall I realy like these. I think that men's saucony might run a little small and ordered 11 for my next pair., whereas these were a tight 10.5 in mens
on September 29, 2014
confortable
on August 31, 2014
good sneaks
on May 26, 2015
I really think these trainers are comfortable, but they really fall in the too small category. They're stretchy, which is why you can wear them all day. I believe that if you wear a size 10.5 that you need to order a size 11.