|Fits as expected||
Saucony Originals Women's Bullet Sneaker
|Price:||$15.99 - $99.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0 ]
- Low-profile sneaker with slim silhouette and glossy logo overlays at quarterpanels
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Classic sneaker with padded comfort in a sleek low profile silhouette
Saucony took the original Bullet, a 1985 track shoe with spikes and all, and made it street legal. With a super-low profile, these nylon/suede shoes with a rubber outsole maintain the original sleek silhouette.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B002OSWPGS
- Item model number: BULLET-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Note: I am typically a size 9.5 in this brand, however for this shoe, I had to go up to 10. I bought the 9.5 and returned it because I felt it was an exact fit and I preferred a bit of space. Something to keep in mind...
Overall, I definitely recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- They look great, very cute and streamlined.
- They come with a contrasting color of laces which I think is super cute (I still wear the basic grays. tho). Read more
Perfect for wearing all day at my retail job. I've been wearing them for about a week and my feet aren't sore by the end (I also get lots of compliments on the color!). Read morePublished 4 days ago by Tilly
These shoes run small, at least for me they did. I'm an 8 typically (sometimes 7.5) and had to exchange for an 8.5. But the new size is great! They're comfortable and very cute. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Candy
Love the slim profile and I use these for working out all the time. Super light!Published 5 days ago by Lauren Thomas
I love these shoes. They are really cute with jeans or with exercise clothing. My only complaint is that they run a little small. I would recommend getting the next half size up.Published 5 days ago by Kristin Henry
Great shoes, they fit pretty good, I really recommend, I was looking for something light to travel or going for a walk and these shoes are great.Published 11 days ago by Renne