Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Saucony Women's Power Grid Triumph 9 Running Shoe
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 27, 2013
A couple of years ago I bought a pair of Saucony Triumph 9 shoes in a sporting goods store. They were outstanding--very comfortable, superb cushioning, excellent quality. It felt like walking on clouds. Since the newer Triumph styles did not fit me as well, I was delighted to recently find Triumph 9 shoes still available on Amazon. When the package arrived I eagerly tried the shoes on. Disappointment! These Triumph 9's are stiff, uncomfortable, and poorly made. The materials feel cheap. What happened? I returned the package immediately and switched to Asics.
on February 4, 2013
I thought these were the ones for me, nice and cushy. But oh my, after 10 mins of indoor walking in place every small bone in my feet were killing me! I have never had this experience before. Maybe they were too cushy? too wide? or not sure...I really lucked out though finding the Asics Gel Kayano 18 shoe which is awesome. I wore it on an all day shopping trip to town, for 8 hours of walking and they were SO comfortable and perfect for my feet that I got another pair. I have flat feet so I thought I loved the Saucony. But it just didn't work for me. Might be perfect for someone else though.
on February 20, 2013
I am a true 11.5 with a narrow foot. I purchased my first pr. of Saucony at a Neovita Shoe store when I was having my initial severe plantar fasciitis problem. I have purchased a new pair of these every 10-12 months since. The Powergrid and Triumph are my favorites by far.....I take the original sole out and put in my generic Neovita super arch support and a new sponge type insole and they are perfect. If I did not put the extra accessories in the 11.5 may run a little on the long side and I could probably fit into an 11 perfect.....This is the perfect tenny shoe for my foot problems......
on January 21, 2014
I bought these for running. I like a little more cushioning in my running shoes but these have been fine for running on the treadmill. Not too impressed with the quality. It wasn't too long after I got them that the padding around the top of the shoe split, and then a few months later the mesh right above my big toe developed a hole in it. I expected them to last longer for the price I paid.
on August 21, 2012
Great shoe! Upon arrival I couldn't believe a pair of shoes were in the box, they are very lite. They have sufficient support and cushion I couldn't be happier. I needed new shoes, due to my trainging for my first half marathon, and I am very glad that I went with these. The colors are my favorite, they are brite but I love the dark grey and never having to worry about running on dirt and getting them dirty, as opposed to them being white.
on August 25, 2013
I power walk between 25-30 miles per week in hilly terrain. I like a lighter weight shoe but with lots of cushioning and this fills the bill. Shoes are very cool- the mesh is very airy and the soles are well padded. I am very hard on the outersoles and these seem to be able to last much longer than the Kinvara's I also wear. The toe drop is 8mm. I also got a really good price on these so I am doubly happy. Plus they arrived a day early!!
on August 9, 2013
I'm a half-marathoner and on the older side of the chart, so good shoes are a must! This is my second pair of these shoes. Since they ran out of my size for a while, I tried others, and eventually purchased these again when my size was available.

They are lightweight. They don't have misfitted stitching in the tongue like so many others. There is plenty of room for my big toe. However, keep your toenails clipped because they are thin on top. I could see a rip forming from my big toenail when I got lazy between races.
on September 18, 2013
I have bought and run in Saucony's for years and have never had a problem. The Saucony Power Grid Triumph 9 they changed something in the toe box or something because these shoes hurt my feet. Short runs I am fine, but anything long over 13 and my feet will hurt. I broke these in and ran a marathon and by mile 16 my feet were killing me. I will not be able to use them to run any more marathons, but continue to use them for short runs. I can only hope that they newer models they change them back.
on July 15, 2013
I love this brand of running shoe! I have issues with my toes so needed a wider food bed so my pinched nerve in my foot woulldn't bother me when I ran. I got the Wide width and so this is my 2nd pair. Cheaper price then the latest style but since they are just running shoes buying last years model works for my pocket book.
on December 12, 2012
I am definitely not a runner; in fact, I need support and balance even more than more physically fit people do, as I have several health issues. This shoe provides both. It accommodates my orthotics as well. It is light-weight and well-ventilated. I hand wash them, but dry on the line or in a warm place. I am on my third pair of Sauconys, second of this model. I recommend them highly for anyone who wants to be even moderately active. The price on Amazon is the best.