Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Saucony Women's Cohesion 7 Running Shoe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 11, 2014
I use these shoes for aerobics and cross training, not running. I am 61 and am just starting to want to protect joints from high impact. I also appreciate good arch support and lateral stability. These shoes are perfect for those purposes. I ordered my exact size (not a half size up) and the fit is accurate.
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
Needed a pair of running shoes to rotate with my Brooks Ravenna 4s, and these were a good price. Comfy, enough support for me, and plenty of room in the toe box. I wear a 8.5 - 9 in "fashion" shoes, but a 10 in running shoes so these 'fit as expected' with regard to me buying a 10 and knowing that when my feet aren't swollen from running or being on them all day, they are a bit roomy. I've purchased Saucony shoes before and they are a brand I really like.
on June 12, 2014
I need a large toe box, room for an orthotic insert, and prefer not to have my feet look like a large, flat state - like Iowa or something. These work perfectly, and they don't scream 'Little Old Lady' either. I've used Sauconys for years because of the extra cushion in the heel. These appear to be very well made, as I would expect, and are a very good value at this price point. I highly recommend these.
on February 24, 2014
I'm a full time fitness trainer. I constantly look for sneakers that will take a beating during high impact classes and save my knees and ankles. I love saucony, I tried them all and I keep coming back to these.
on March 31, 2014
I like this shoe, except the small mesh area on the sides designed to keep the foot cooler also allows dust and dry grass etc. to get into the shoe. The arch support is fair, not great, other Sauconys i've owned are more supportive and cushioned. In my opinion, they run about half-size small.
on May 9, 2014
Has all the padding I have come to love in this brand. I am particularly sensitive on bunion and foot pad area and these are padded well. Most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I work out in them and never do my feet hurt.
on April 4, 2014
This shoe is supportive. Its not as light as one would need for running, but guess you can't have great support and lightness. Shoe shipped promptly and arrived sooner than I thought. Overall very good for my feet which has high arches and it keeps me relatively pain free considering i have a bad case of plantar fasciitis.
on May 11, 2014
I LOVE these shoes. I have a wide foot & a bunion issue, so I ordered a wide width.......they are the most comfortable shoes I own, right from when I first put them on. Would definitely buy them in the future!
on June 6, 2014
This is the only brand of athletic shoe I will purchase. They are very comfortable especially since my job requires me to be on my feet from 6 to 8 hrs each day. More importantly, they are one of the few brands that carry a woman's size 10.5. Very hard to find! Most shoes go from 10 to 11. (Which I don't understand) Highly recommend!
on July 24, 2014
This isn't my first pair of Saucony and I know it won't be my last. I was looking at these shoes on Zappos, and they were $49.99 with free 5 day delivery, I decided to look here and I got them for $49.95 and free two day delivery ;) I'm a proud cheapskate, so I jumped on the savings and faster delivery. I ordered them at midnight on Tuesday evening and received them at 4pm on Thursday. Can't beat that kind of shipping!

Anyhoo, to the fit and comfort. I'm a bartender three days a week and a waitress two days a week. I also clean houses and walk five miles several times a week for exercise. My sneakers take a LOT of beating. I received these tonight and put them on and wore them to work expecting a few blisters from breaking them in. Pleasantly surprised to find no blisters and not a bit of discomfort! Can't wait to wear them waitressing next week, I'm sure my feet will be as happy then as they are tonight!

They fit great and it's like walking on air!