5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of Saucony's...
As my title states, this is the first pair I've ever bought from this brand. It's a shame it took me so long to try on a pair! I was really impressed by the instant comfort of these shoes when I tried them on.

Published on July 11, 2008 by C.H.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Love Saucony products but this shoe didn't hold up. I've had them two months now. Part of the sole started to peel off at one month and the peeling continues. The arch is not as good as other versions of Saucony running shoes I've had. The laces will not stay tied! Would not buy the Excursion TR 2 again.
Published on April 22, 2011 by KaolinKuntry

5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of Saucony's..., July 11, 2008
C.H. (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saucony Women's Grid Excursion 2 Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)

I spend a lot of time outside, so I needed something stable, durable, and comfortable. When I first saw them on the shelf I wasn't too crazy about how they looked, but when I tried them on they looked much better, and felt GREAT!

A big difference I noticed with these is the firm support wall around the heel on the inside. This makes the shoe feel more stable than my other running shoes, but while it is firm, it is still quite comfortable.

Overall I'm very happy with these and would recommend them to anyone with the same needs as I stated above. I look forward to wearing these as much as possible!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dedicated walkers!, November 11, 2008
I purchased a similar pair at an upscale retail shop and bought these as my alternate day shoes. These are cushioned (however there is never enough cushioning for me!) well and springy on the step off. I walk 3-5+ miles a day at a pretty fast clip, so need a running shoe rather than a walker. Width is good, too, with nice room in the toe box.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pair ever!!!!, September 30, 2008
These are the most faboulous pair of running shoes I have ever owned. I have always been a runner ,short and long distances and these shoes not only have wonderful treads they offer supreame support on your arches. I highly suggest if you are new to running and are looking at Saucony these ARE the shoes you want!!!! Saucony is the RUNNING shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 22, 2011
KaolinKuntry (DAVISBORO, GA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony is all I wear, August 28, 2008
The color wasn't my first choice, but the price was right. They're just as comfortable as my old ones (grid TR 2).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes!, December 20, 2008
I originally bought these shoes because I needed some new "everyday" sneakers and found a great deal on these. Shortly after that, I decided to take up running and have found these shoe to be perfect for me. I've been wearing mine for 6 months and am running up to 5 miles at a time. This shoe provides me with a lot of cushion and stability. I'll definitely buy Saucony when it's time to replace these.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS PICTURED!, May 27, 2012
I had high hopes of these being as good as my old Saucony s they looked beefy on here and a nice color but got them, UGH, drab grey and NOT as much support as looked in pic, returned, still looking..........

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe, January 28, 2014
Sara A. Moore (St. Petersburg FL) - See all my reviews
I have been wearing Saucony Trail running shoes for a while. My favorite pair they discontinued..not a good move at least for me. Luckily I found this pair. The trail running shoes have more support, I am on my feet all day and I need the extra support for my treadmill run/walk that I just cannot find with other running shoes and that includes other versions of Saucony.

I would recommend this shoe..and I would recommend that Saucony continue to make this version..PLEASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars A shoe you can count on., November 26, 2013
This is actually my second pair of this shoe. I basically wore the first pair out and was lucky enough to find the identical shoe on Amazon. The support is exactly what I need, the fit is perfect and I love the look. I have been running for over 30 years and have tried every single shoe out there and this particular Saucony is my favorite.

2.0 out of 5 stars Received shoes that were coming apart...., August 28, 2013
Length:: 0:39 Mins

I very rarely venture away from the brands I love like Brooks and New Balance but because I liked the look of this shoe and knowing that they had to be something that would help with my Plantar Fasciitis, I decided to take a chance on Saucony.
I received my shoes today and while looking them over I noticed my right shoe, bottom right, had a designer flap that was totally pulling away from the bottom side of the shoe. Boy! Was I ever disappointed...and because I don't have time to send them back (I bought them to take on a trip), I actually had to SUPER GLUE the piece back...It looks like crap!
I have attached a video review.
Will go back to Brooks and New Balance...never have received a pair from them where pieces were coming off.......