5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
I love these shoes. I tried on many brands at the store and these fit best. They are light weight, flexible, and provide support. I have arthritis and they seem to take the pressure off my knees and feet. The toe box on these shoes is roomy which was not the case with other brands. I normally wear an 8.5 wide and these are true to size.
Published 9 months ago by J. White

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Shoe fits fine and color combo is appealing but there is no padding or arch support. The shoe feels like a cheap version or knockoff of Saucony. Wouldn't buy this shoe again.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, October 9, 2013
J. White (Near Atlanta, Ga) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saucony Women's Excursion TR7 Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking shoes, October 27, 2013
I don't dislike anything about these shoes. They are super cute, but seem a little bigger than I thought they would be. I wore them in a 5k yesterday and they felt great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, October 11, 2013
I love these shoes!! They are great for zumba! They work very well on gym flooring with very high impact exercising.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 7, 2013
These are great shoes, but since other reviewers mentioned that they ran small I ordered a half size up. Big mistake, they are too long and I will have to return them. Hopefully the next size down will work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, sub-part insole, March 7, 2014
Look for the one and two star reviews on this one, and believe them! I was looking for a cheap pair of runners, just for walking the dog and some gym exercise. These are cheap, I can say that much. Not something you would buy from a quality running shoe store; more like an outlet. These are very sub-par. I am picky, listen to me. The insole has no graphics or name on it, just a cheap, barely shaped piece of foam. I have healthy feet with a high arch, and these insoles were terrible. Now, taking the insole out and replacing it with a sports insert you can buy at a sports store (the kind you put in the oven and warm up), totally changed the shoe. I will keep them now. The only other complaint is that there is not much padding in the toes. You kind of feel like your bare toes are on the pavement. Much like a running shoe for jogging, not cross-training. I bought the grey/green combo, and I love the colour. Overall, if you are looking for quality, you are going to have to make some insole modifications. As for others who said they were slipping, I found this too, but because of the way the tread was designed. Under the ball of your foot, the tread is actually raised higher, so when you are walking, that is the only part of the shoe touching the ground, so as you transfer onto your toes, the shoe slips out from under you. I am hoping this will flatten as I wear them. Size was fine. I am a 7.5, the 7.5 fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great del for the price, October 18, 2013
These are so comfy! I walk in them for an hour every morning and my feet never tire. My feet are really wide and Saucony has always had a wide shoe to fit my feet. They look cool too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe!, September 30, 2013
I normally wear a 9 but bought a 9.5 after reading reviews & it was the right decision since it was just right. The first day I wore these was for a 10-hour sightseeing trip where all I did was walk & I was so pleased with the comfort and support! I am pregnant and these made it possible for me to support extra weight and not have achy feet at the end of the day. This is a better deal than in the big box stores (where I originally fell in love with them). I always check Amazon for this reason & it paid off. It is my first pair of Saucony's, too and I will definitely purchase again after wearing them out. The colors are really vibrant and eye-catching.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I expected!, February 17, 2014
I bought these shoes to train on trail while I was preparing myself to participate in a half marathon, and they've been perfect!, they are comfortable, resistant to stones, sand and grass; they provide very good support and stability. I'd buy them once again and again. I highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy...finally., January 20, 2014
I always get nervous buying a shoe online before trying the fit...but I got tired of dragging that kids to shoe stores to try them on, took a chance and scored, this shoe fit great. My only complaint is that the sole tread is very stiff and for this time of year (winter) its a slick shoe to workout in outside. But we'll survive. :) still very happy.

Saucony Women's Excursion TR7 Trail Running Shoe