4.0 out of 5 stars Good medium stability shoe
I use this shoe for work. I walk 5-7 miles a day on concrete covered in thin carpet. The stability of this shoe supports my feet and keeps them happy.
Published on December 14, 2012 by summit223

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but have had better
Published on August 16, 2012 by chickadee

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but have had better, August 16, 2012
I got these shoes specifically for running. I can't say I love them but but I can't say I dislike them either. They're fairly comfortable. They've gotten better since they've broken in. Would not recommend them as a walking shoe. Could use a little more cushion, but seem to be sturdy. Saucony used to be my go to running shoe but a lot of their shoes are becoming very disappointing. Its a shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good medium stability shoe, December 14, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Saucony?, April 23, 2013
I have been wearing Saucony brand running shoes for almost 15 years. This is the first time I have ordered on the internet. I will never do this again. These do NOT feel like any pair of Sauconys I have ever purchased. The soles feel like hard plastic and I feel as if I have very little base support. It makes me wonder if these are fakes. Feel ripped off.

4.0 out of 5 stars good basic running shoe, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Saucony Women's Grid Cohesion TR5 Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
I'm a nurse and have been working 12-14 hour shifts in these shoes comfortably. The cushioning is adequate and the toe has plenty of wiggle room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., March 22, 2013
Beautiful. and super comfortable. Very good price. Fast delivery. I want other hehe. They are so good and cute as a Nike or Adidas or puma ... Recommended to everyone who train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style & Comfort..., October 6, 2012
I picked these up for my wife and she is extremely pleased with them. They style of the shoe goes well with any outfit and the comfort is great for long walks and/or hiking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, May 17, 2013
Wear these shoes every time I go for my 5 mile walk on gravel roads. They are comfortable and soles thick enough to handle the ruff surface. Very pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price + comfort, February 20, 2013
Great fit, great price. Bought as a replacement for other Saucony and so far I like these. No discomfort while breaking them in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and supportive, February 6, 2013
These give more support than other shoes and other brand I had tried. I really like the black, gray, and pink colors too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for a great price!, February 3, 2013
Theses shoes are super light weight and very flexible on your feet. Excellent for trails and any type of terrain. Comfortable yet breathable material. Your feet will live these shoes. I would by them again.