5.0 out of 5 stars I found my favorite running shoe
Published 17 months ago by Malassezia F.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe but too Tight
This shoe looked good and was very light. However the sizing is tight compared to other shoes. The normal width was too narrow for comfort. Unfortunately, this color was not available in a wider shoe.
Published 17 months ago by KMWalk

5.0 out of 5 stars I found my favorite running shoe, April 18, 2013
I have major foot problems and I recently started running which I love to do - I initially used Brooks for overpronators but then at some point they became heavy and slightly bulk y for me. I tried the minmalist shoes, but as a flat footed overpronator, those didn't work for me and gave me major foot and calf pain. These shoes are the sweet spot for my slightly wide, flexible flat arch-ed foot. I will probably keep getting them as long as they make them. They allow my foot to feel comfortable yet secure, with a cushy sole. Not too heavy. Just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Running shoes EVER, May 9, 2013
So far I have put about 150 miles on these shoes and they are holding up great.
True to size also

5.0 out of 5 stars Light as a feather, January 15, 2013
I have chronic stress fractures and I wanted a new shoe that was light, but supportive for for high arches. This shoe is awesome. I put it on and it fits so well. I am going to get rid of my brooks, which are so bulky and heavy. I got the Pink/Purple/Citron color. If you aren't afraid of standing out then these shoes are for you. They are a show stopper---literally.

This is my first pair of Saucony. I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the colors, May 24, 2013
I read several reviews where people complained of blisters forming where the back of the sneaker rubs. And I was a little skeptical, but after about my third run I felt a blister forming. My solution: wear my socks a little higher and cover the area that rubs with a bandaid. It has been smooth sailing for me since! I get tons of compliments on the colors, and I saved $25 compared to the Cabela's price!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, April 29, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes! They are a perfect fit, true to size. I got them last week and have received several compliments already! The colors are so bright, perfect for a spring/summer running shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I've ever had!, July 14, 2014
I wish they still made these the same way. I had some serious knee injuries and these shoes corrected the pronation in my feet and helped my knees recover. I was someone who wasn't able to run for an entire year after my injuries. Thanks to these shoes, I'm back to training hard again. The color was ADORABLE too and everyone wanted to know where I had purchased them. They're no longer available in this color or this "3" shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, June 11, 2014
Cassie (Lawrence, KS, United States) - See all my reviews
I liked these shoes for the most part. I could have used a bit more support, which is why I only gave 4 stars, but overall they are fine, well-made, true to fit shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this model., June 11, 2014
This is the last call for this model. I don't like the new Kinvara 4 it's so hard. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and sturdy!, May 28, 2014
bluestocking "Cindy" (Oswego, New York, USA) - See all my reviews
These are the lightest yet most supportive running shoes I've ever owned. I'm not a big time runner, brisk walking and intermittent jogging would be more accurate, yet I log many miles and these shoes can't be beat. My toes never feel cramped. My arches are supported nicely. The colors are far out and I like that too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, March 20, 2014
Because I have purchased Saucony in the past. They are well built shoes, they are worth the money. Saucony we need brighter colors.

Rate and Discover Movies