5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous walking shoe!
Published on January 22, 2012 by M.D.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate these shoes!
Published on December 14, 2012 by N. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous walking shoe!, January 22, 2012
M.D. (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe (Apparel)
After walking a half-marathon on New Year's Eve and a 5K on New Year's Day, my left foot was killing me. The doctor diagnosed it as tendonitis and advised me to obtain arch supports. I started with the cheap ones with no improvement, so I tried the specialty shoe store where I tried on a $175 pair of walking shoes. Though they felt great, they were too clunky and geriatric for my taste. I researched online walking shoes and found the Saucony ones. I cannot say enough about how wonderful these shoes are. I wear 8-8 1/2 shoes usually, and since I am on my feet a lot at work, I opted for the larger size. They fit perfect!

If you never tried walking shoes before, they have a stiff sole (unlike running shoes). The only bend in the shoe is at the toe. The leather is quality and looks clean and attractive. I like the large toe box that offers a lot of space for my toes to move and expand. There are reflectors on the back to improve night visibility. Best part, I did not find these shoes any cheaper anywhere else.

If you walk a lot, like me, try these shoes. They are a great shoe at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Sneaker, great for walking, June 21, 2008
S. Rivera (Concord, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I loved this sneaker however, it runs a size smaller just like Sketchers does. I am a size 10 in shoes and in sneakers, but I had to return them to get a size 11. (I have a normal size foot/toes, no compensation needed with the size). Once I got the next size, it was wonderful! Store clerks at Rack Room shoes confirmed the size difference. I took off one star for the inconvenience of not knowing about the sizing issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Shoe, October 12, 2008
Consumers Report was right! This is the best walking shoe I have owned. I used to buy Clarks but am sold on the Saucony Grid Omni. It feels like I am walking on air and my feet and legs are energized. I would highly recommend this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony grid omni, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe (Apparel)
I followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered a size larger. They were far too large. I returned them at my cost (due to free shipping) and exchanged them for the correct size and they fit perfectly right out of the box. Ive worn them all day and they are wonderful. Extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend these to anyone working on their feet for long periods of time. No rub. Great support. Cushion feels great without being sloppy. Just order your correct size and you'll be happy. I will buy these again. Side note: To get the shoes, return them the next day, and receive the replacements took 5 days in all. Speedy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe (Apparel)
I've had so much pain in my feet, toes, ankles, etc. I'm just used to it. This pair of shoes has been unbelievable. I've spent hundreds to find a shoe I could walk in, without pain. THIS IS IT!!!! I really wasn't holding out hope, but they are wonderful. I wish I could wear them to work. I do look forward to exercising again! I have terrible hammertoes and arthritis...these shoes allow me to walk without every step hurting. Thank you so much. I ordered a half size larger than usual and wide(that's normal for me). It fits perfect. I had lost hope for shoes that didn't cause pain. I have less pain wearing them, than if I go without shoes. I'm impressed and amazed. These are my first Saucony shoes, I'll never buy anything else. In fact, I ordered another pair in black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on Sunshine, April 16, 2010
This review is from: Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe (Apparel)
I have flat, wide feet and I overpronate. Shoe shopping, even sneaker shopping, can be miserable. These sneakers are awesome. Super comfortable and my orthotics slip in easily. It's also not as clunky as other walking shoes you'll see on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better arch support, July 11, 2012
These shoes ran true to size. I had purchased both New Balance and Easy Spirit tennis shoes previously and found that they both have a lot of thickness across the bottom but no true arch support. The design of the Saucony gives true arch support. I will purchase Saucony from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this walker!, October 1, 2007
I bought this shoe mainly because Consumer Reports rated it at the top of their ratings. It is very comfortable, supportive and sturdy.

I remove the insole and use a full orthotic in this shoe. Guess with that I wouldn't even need a shoe like that. Well, I have found that I can't wear them with some tennis shoes but they work fine in these. Hope they last a long time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sauscony Women's Shoes, January 6, 2008
I have so enjoyed these shoes. First I had to do much searching to find them. I tend to pronate on any shoes and with the heel's on this shoe I don't. I can't say enough good things about the great service I received from Amazon on getting them to me before I left for my trip. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate these shoes!, December 14, 2012
N. Brown (Lanett, Alabama) - See all my reviews
These have to be the most uncomfortable shoe ever. They are super cute but After 3 weeks of wearing them my feet and legs are killing me. I have rheumatoid arthritis and after wearing these shoes I thought the arthritis had spread to my feet and legs then I remembered I had new shoes. The inside insole/arch is extremely too high, I've been walking on the outsides of my feet since wearing these shoes. I do not recommend these shoes, unless you turn your feet inward when you walk, wearing these shoes will definitely keep you from doing that.

Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe