4.0 out of 5 stars durable shoe, not as comfortable as i thought it would be
had many pairs of saucony running shoes, most were very comfortable, this pair seems to be less comfortable, and they weren't that reasonable, so if your looking for real comfort, this shoe lacks, especially for saucony
Published on October 17, 2011 by Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoe
This is my second pair of sauconys. Great running shoe. I need wide and these are perfect for wide feet. Last a long time, especially with how much I run.
Published on October 18, 2011 by Jennifer Nay

4.0 out of 5 stars durable shoe, not as comfortable as i thought it would be, October 17, 2011
Bill "jokerman2000" (northampton, PA, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, April 5, 2011
These are my second pair of the Triumph 8. Only difference was I purchased the wider size because one of my toes started rubbing. Great for stability and cushion. Feel less knee pain running longer mileage. Definitely will continue to purchase these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, Consistent Shoe, November 5, 2011
This is my 4th pair of Saucony Triumph running shoes. The heal fits snugly around my ankle/lower foot, yet the toe box is wider to allow plenty of room for your toes. I trained for a marathon in Triumph 8 and bought a new pair 1 month before race day, these only take a couple runs to break-in. I had minimal blisters at the end of the race and still felt like they were supportive and providing cushion at mile 26. I inserted Orthotics into my previous Triumph 7's and these shoes work well with Orthotics, however, with the Triumph 8, I was able to run comfortably and found that I did not need the Orthotics. Whether you use Orthotics or not, these shoes are comfortable and a reliable running shoe. If they work for you, Saucony has been consistent with their models from year to year so you will know exactly what you are getting-a comfortable shoe that works as well for 3 mile distances to a full marathon distance of 26.2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony running shoes are the BEST!, December 11, 2012
I am a 53 year old nurse and have tried several different brands of running shoes and nurse shoes. I have found Saucony to be the best for my feet. I currently don't stand the majority of the day, but that is precisely what I did when I first discovered this brand. I'm not sure how many pair I have purchased and STILL own. I've been wearing this shoe when I walk/jog on my treadmill and my toes don't fall asleep. LOVE THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, May 26, 2011
I purchased the Saucony Triumph 8 to run a half marathon. Amazon sent them in good time, and 3 weeks out they fit my foot, no blisters and helped me prepare well. They sound like tennis balls whe you hit the pavement. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for logging miles, November 26, 2012
This is my 3rd pair of this shoe. I run about ten miles a day several days a week. I have a pretty high arch and as a result acquired planters fiacious (spelling?) Went to a runners store where they suggested these shoes. It took awhile but was able to get rid of the pain and keep it away. Great shoe for long distance running. I did buy a different pair just to try and went a week later for this pair

3.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoe, October 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars My running shoe of choice!, September 13, 2011
MonaK (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This is my running shoe of choice. I was originally fit with it at Jack Rabbit Sports in New York. Before you buy it, make sure you go to a store and get properly fitted. There are several stores which will video you on a treadmill, help you find the ideal shoe and size. Now that I know my size and shoe style I often buy online where it is (sometimes) cheaper and there is more color selection. Plus sometimes I am just lazy to make it to the store! The other advantage is that when buying online I can track when I made the purchase and make sure I purchase new shoes before they are completely worn out and giving me foot and/or knee pain!

These are a for mild over-pronators with normal arch. Midfoot or heel strikers.

5.0 out of 5 stars best sneaks, September 15, 2013
This is the third pair of these exact sneakers I have purchased in the last 5 years. I love them so much that I keep going back for more. Saucony's are the only brand of sneakers I will run in and the Triumph's are my favorite fit of all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for everyday wear(and daily 3 mile walks), July 17, 2013
No surprises here. I love Saucony, and have been ordering them from Amazon for years. My right ankle tends to pronate, causing knee pain. These shoes keep my legs(and feet)happy. The roomy toe base is another great feature. Because of the miles I put on them, I do have to replace them every 3-4 months.