Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 15, 2012
I am new to the running world....like it a little, trying to love it :o) I researched and tried on many many shoes. I'm a neutral to slight supinator. Salespersons, who I now know had no clue, kept putting me in shoes for pronators. When I would tell them I felt like my feet were being pushed out to the side, they said it was doing that to keep me in line..... uh, no. Soooo, after researching and reading reviews, I purchased the Saucony Ride 4 without even trying them on. They aren't available in many stores around here. I Love Them!!! Lots of cushion and stability...keeps my foot right where it needs to be. My knee had bothered me before... much better now with this shoe. No shin splints either...unless I'm just getting used to this running thing. :o) Wish there were even more colors available, but that's a silly wish since my gasping for air and excessive perspiration would be noticed by others before my shoes would! :o) In conclusion, I made the right choice with this shoe! Love them! The only things missing from the box are an oxygen mask and a defibrillator!! Motivation is included... they feel so good you can't wait to put some miles on them!
on June 16, 2012
These shoes are so great and a cheap price! They have a lot of cushion but I recommend getting a half size bigger. My feet swell during exercise & summer and my old shoes (which were 7) used to rub my little toe. I have bunions and am flat footed. These have great arch support and I can wear them all day. They also help my back bothering me. I put my soft arch support in for extra (per my podiatrist) and they are perfect. I highly recommend these shoes!!!!
VINE VOICEon September 7, 2012
I have been wearing Saucony women's running shoes for over a year. I've bought several pairs and they are extremely comfortable in size 9. I decided to try ordering these online since there was a substantial savings - I ordered the same shoe and the 9 I got was literally 1/2 size smaller than the 9 I was currently wearing - when you compared them to each other it was bizarre. I didn't bother reordering but Amazon was very prompt in issuing a credit.
on July 16, 2012
These sneakers are the 3rd pair I've had of the same made and model. Best running shoe ever. But this time, the sneakers that were sent to me were marked with the right size tag....but put on a much smaller shoe. I am a serious distance runner and these shoes severely blistered my feet and it was so painful. I thought I was going crazy that these weren't breaking in. Please make sure that your product goes through a quality control process because was a terrible mistake. I am extremely disappointed.
on October 23, 2011
This shoe is light and fast! Fits perfectly, normally I wear a 7.5 or 8 in a running shoe and a 7.5 fit like a glove. I ran a couple of half marathons in last years model and the shoe proved to be very durable. I look forward to lots of comfortable,long runs in my new shoes.
on January 10, 2014
I have always worn Saucony sneakers and have found them to be durable and comfortable. Unfortunately they seem to have done something different in the making of these sneakers. Though I only wear them occasionally and they still look fairly new, the mesh on the front side of one shoe is ripped already. I have never had this happen with a pair of sneakers before, and certainly not a pair of Sauconys.
I have now read other reviews for Saucony and see that this has happened to other people also. Now I will look for a different manufacturer as I feel like perhaps that are cutting corners now and are not making a quality product anymore.
on April 30, 2012
I am over 50 years old and I decided to take up jogging. My main concern was my knees. I had no idea what kind of shoes to get until a friend with plenty of running experience recommended these shoes. I recommend you check out Saucony's Shoe Advisor [...] to find the best shoe. I ordered my usual size and the shoe fits perfectly. I run 3 times a week now without any knee pain. I also got these shoes on a promotion for about $60 which is a great price for these shoes.
on November 9, 2011
These shoes were purchased fo my wife who has to have a wide shoe and that limits the selection. She says the Ride 4 is great and just as good as the Ride 2 and 3. She doesn't see that much difference over the models, but some do. She's glad they didn't change it too much.
on July 11, 2012
I ran in Asics for a few years until going to a 'real' running store and having a shoe person watch me run on a treadmill and talk to me about what I wanted in a running shoe. I have very narrow heels/ankles and always had trouble with the backs of the insides of my shoes wearing out from my heels slipping (and yes... I was using the 'super tight crossover lace' through the top!) That was about 5 years ago and this is my 4th pair of Sauconys since. I've been very happy with every pair!
on August 5, 2012
this is a nice looking shoe. It is fairly comfortable. I only wear Saucony. As most Saucony lovers know, there is a shoe for everyone depending on what kind of activity you are doing. I probaby would not run in these shoes. they are a bit stiff. If you are wanting more cushion, I recommend the Hurricaine. I wear these shoes to work and they do just fine.
These arrived on time and in exellent condition.