5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!
Published on April 15, 2012 by kimmy annie

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing size discrepancy
Published on September 7, 2012 by Susan W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, April 15, 2012
I am new to the running world....like it a little, trying to love it :o) I researched and tried on many many shoes. I'm a neutral to slight supinator. Salespersons, who I now know had no clue, kept putting me in shoes for pronators. When I would tell them I felt like my feet were being pushed out to the side, they said it was doing that to keep me in line..... uh, no. Soooo, after researching and reading reviews, I purchased the Saucony Ride 4 without even trying them on. They aren't available in many stores around here. I Love Them!!! Lots of cushion and stability...keeps my foot right where it needs to be. My knee had bothered me before... much better now with this shoe. No shin splints either...unless I'm just getting used to this running thing. :o) Wish there were even more colors available, but that's a silly wish since my gasping for air and excessive perspiration would be noticed by others before my shoes would! :o) In conclusion, I made the right choice with this shoe! Love them! The only things missing from the box are an oxygen mask and a defibrillator!! Motivation is included... they feel so good you can't wait to put some miles on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoes!, June 16, 2012
These shoes are so great and a cheap price! They have a lot of cushion but I recommend getting a half size bigger. My feet swell during exercise & summer and my old shoes (which were 7) used to rub my little toe. I have bunions and am flat footed. These have great arch support and I can wear them all day. They also help my back bothering me. I put my soft arch support in for extra (per my podiatrist) and they are perfect. I highly recommend these shoes!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality continues, November 9, 2011
p90Mike (Portsmouth, VA United States) - See all my reviews
These shoes were purchased fo my wife who has to have a wide shoe and that limits the selection. She says the Ride 4 is great and just as good as the Ride 2 and 3. She doesn't see that much difference over the models, but some do. She's glad they didn't change it too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Running Shoe, October 23, 2011
This shoe is light and fast! Fits perfectly, normally I wear a 7.5 or 8 in a running shoe and a 7.5 fit like a glove. I ran a couple of half marathons in last years model and the shoe proved to be very durable. I look forward to lots of comfortable,long runs in my new shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing size discrepancy, September 7, 2012
I have been wearing Saucony women's running shoes for over a year. I've bought several pairs and they are extremely comfortable in size 9. I decided to try ordering these online since there was a substantial savings - I ordered the same shoe and the 9 I got was literally 1/2 size smaller than the 9 I was currently wearing - when you compared them to each other it was bizarre. I didn't bother reordering but Amazon was very prompt in issuing a credit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony women's progrid Ride 4, May 5, 2012
S. Johnson (Lehighton, PA US) - See all my reviews
Great shoe, comfy and true to size. Great price from Amazon. My feet don't feel all cramped up like they do in other brands of high priced shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great running shoe, May 13, 2014
This shoe is comfortable and light weight, and provides good support to feet and ankles. I just wished they still made this model!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ripping mesh on side of shoe, January 10, 2014
I have always worn Saucony sneakers and have found them to be durable and comfortable. Unfortunately they seem to have done something different in the making of these sneakers. Though I only wear them occasionally and they still look fairly new, the mesh on the front side of one shoe is ripped already. I have never had this happen with a pair of sneakers before, and certainly not a pair of Sauconys.
I have now read other reviews for Saucony and see that this has happened to other people also. Now I will look for a different manufacturer as I feel like perhaps that are cutting corners now and are not making a quality product anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe for walking, March 14, 2013
Jano Lynn Cohen (Wynnewood, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I have inflammatory arthritis and this shoe is very comfortable and breathes well for the summer. This is the second time I have purchased this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars only running shoes for me, January 26, 2013
I have tried other brands but I always come back to my saucony's. They generally make a pretty good product that really works for my foot. I have a high arch and a narrow heal but these seem to give me the support and comfort I need.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›