Saucony Women's Progrid Triumph 8 Running Shoe,White/Black/Pink,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Hydrator collar lining, lightweight breathable mesh
- Midsole material - SSL EVA, Impact Interface
- Technology - Full-Length ProGrid, HRC Strobel Board, SRC Impact Zone, Comfortride Sockliner
- Neutral Arch Lock, Blown rubber, XT-900 Weight - 10.6 oz
- Incredible cushioning and flexibility for a very responsive ride.
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best women's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Women's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
A premier cushioning shoe for the neutral runner.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 7.6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B004O2AXDY
- Item model number: ProGrid Triumph 8-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is a comfortable shoe from day one. I really like these shoes. I have been buying Saucony shoes for years but these have great cushion in the heals for more comfort on the knees.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my favorite running shoes. Although NOT as light as the newer ones out there today, they are great for me!.Published on August 11, 2012 by Lynn
Been wearing these for a month now and am in love with them. Had the previous Triumph 6 edition, but these are better. Read morePublished on August 6, 2012 by Diana
I must say this shoes are very comfortable, pretty an exactly what I wanted. All the buying process was easy.Published on March 14, 2012 by ana