5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to my running prayers!
Published 17 months ago by Seth's Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars Saucony triumph 10 sizing
Published 19 months ago by Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to my running prayers!, February 25, 2013
Seth's Mom (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saucony Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I just started running again after many years, so I needed a new running shoe. I had heard that the new Skechers running shoes were good, so I gave them a try. Loved them at first, but after about two weeks and 20 miles run, my knees were killing me. And I mean BAD, like I could barely walk after a run, and to compound matters, walking was almost as bad! Many people recommended a different shoe, so off to the internet I went, and after much research decided a Saucony shoe was the one for me. I actually ordered 4 pairs in different models to give a few a try. I tried the Ride 5, and it was better than the Skechers, but not awesome. Tried the Kinvara 3, and loved, loved the colors, but it was a little tight in the toe. Tried the Omni 11 and took it right off, didn't even give it a trial on the treadmill. Last box was the Triumph 10, and when I opened it I wanted to cry. Like another reviewer mentioned, these may be the fat girl at the bar line of shoes, they are just not as pretty as some of the other Saucony's, not nearly the best color combos ( I went with the navy, white, aqua color). But then I put them on, and it was like angels singing! They were SO comfy, I couldn't believe it! Took a trial on the treadmill, and after a mile NO pain. The next day did 2 miles, still no pain! I have had these for about a week now, done about 15 miles, and I still feel great, my knees have absolutely no pain at all! I did have to get past their terrible color, they felt like a boys shoe, but the other color combos were way worse. At my hubby 's suggestion I bought some festive laces, and they cute them up a bit, so I am happy with them now. I highly recommend these for anyone with knee or hip pain, they are a dream, but hope Saucony will give us some better color, May I suggest the pink/citron/white combo, that one is the bomb!

UPDATE: I have now been in these shoes for 4 months and just hit the 100 mile mark on them, and they are still doing an awesome job for me!! Just started training for a 1/2 marathon last month, so I know I will need a new pair in 2 or 3 months, and was so stoked to see that they just released these in some new colors!! I am so glad, because I was going to try another style just to get a better choice, but the Triumph 10's in either the purple/silver/green or pink/citron are gonna be on my feet soon, no doubt!! Even with my increased running for my training, these are still a dream. I do think I will size up 1/2 a size in my next pair, but other than that these are perfect!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Saucony triumph 10 sizing, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Saucony Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Apparel)
Saucony Triumph 10 is a very good looking design along with a lighter footprint. The draw back to the triumph 10 is the toe box sizing. The 10 is way more narrow than the 9. Very disappointing. After having many shoes in the past that all fit correctly. These triumph 10 are not even close. Again, be very causious if ordering online. I would go to a local department store and try one on to be sure of size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe I ever used!, May 23, 2013
This is actually the second pair of the Saucony Triumph 10 that I own. I bought my first pair a couple of months ago in another color and decided I liked them so much, and they were so comfortable that I wanted to get another pair for one the ones that I have begin to wear out! I usually tend to buy the Saucony brand running shoe, and I have had many in the past, but this model by far is the most comfortable running shoe I've ever owned. I run approximately 20 - 25 miles per week and will be starting to train for a marathon soon so I know that at least my feet will be comfortable! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST shoes I've ever had, April 22, 2013
I have high arches and these shoes are awesome. My last pair of shoes were Nike Vomero 6 and I LOVED those shoes. I still do, but I wasn't thrilled with the color of them. I took a shot with these Saucony and couldn't be happier. These shoes are incredible. My feet don't hurt anymore! These shoes are SHARP looking. People have commented on them multiple times and they really do look awesome on. These shoes are top quality, very attractive, and stylish without having to resort to crazy neon colored shoes that are overpriced. These are well worth the money, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Grey/Pink/Citron colours), February 3, 2013
These are AWESOME!!! I have owned more than 15 pairs of Saucony since "converting" to the brand 6+ years ago, and these are no disappointment either! I owned an older pair of Triumphs awhile back and these new Triumphs fit better - more comfortable in general, so I think Saucony has definitely continued to improve their footwear.

I've also worn Saucony Ride, Saucony Guide, and Saucony Kinvara, and I have to say I like these Triumphs the best. I have quite wide feet with a bit of a higher arch and they fit me well; they are also light but still supportive (I found the Kinvaras too light in that, being a heavier runner, they broke down very quickly and didn't support my feet/weight very well, so these are great for cushioning for the "neutral" runner while still having some amount of support).

Last comment: I LOVE the colours!!! They are great looking shoes, in my opinion. The pink & citron are very bright, but the grey kind of mitigates the brightness a bit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the typical Saucony, May 22, 2014
Before you order, pay attention to all those other folks that said the toe box is not the typical Saucony size. I thought it wouldn't matter and ordered anyway.....big MISTAKE. The toe box is much narrower than my other Sauconys and i've been wearing these shoes for years. Buying these shoes was a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, May 8, 2014
excuse me for my english, i'm french!
i love saucony:i think that the best running shoes; i run half marathon and marathon and there are the most comfortable in long distances.
Now i buy only saucony ( before:asics).

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe,White/Blue,11 W US, June 10, 2014
I love this particular shoe. I require a larger shoe than I would normally wear because of an ankle issue. The shoe is comfortable, colorful, and very supportive. This shoe is really a great pair of shoes. I recommend this shoe to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, May 19, 2014
These shoes are amazing- the cushion is wonderful and makes me feel like I'm running on clouds. I run about 10-12 miles per week, 3-4 miles at a time. I have problems with my knees- chondromalacia, and I have to invest in new shoes every 4-5 months. I'm hoping these hold up a little longer. These are my first sauconys, usually I wear Brooks, or Mizunos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, April 28, 2014
Tracy Burger (Davison, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I've had a lot of running shoes. I'm the kind of person who could care less about style and color. The main things to look for in a running shoe is comfort and stability. I was amazed with the all around comfort in these shoes. My toes felt like I was walking around on foam pillows. I bought these for their high arch support and I'm not disappointed.

Saucony Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe