- Series: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination (Book 4)
- Paperback: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4th edition (November 8, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141603708X
- ISBN-13: 978-1416037088
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (201 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,958 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I love the "review" sections that it offers in the beginning of every section. I highly recommend this book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the only book I used to study for the NCLEX. It was suggested to me to study from it by a program director for an LPN program. I was in the RN program. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Helped me greatly to study for my NCLEX and also my medical surgical certification.Published 8 months ago by Temi