5.0 out of 5 stars Best Investment I Ever Made...
I don't usually write product reviews, but I felt so compelled to write about this book because it helped me out tremendously during nursing school and when I was studying for NCLEX... I purchased this book while I was in nursing school after an instructor of mine recommended it. I am sure glad that I took the advice. The book is a great review tool because it is in...
Published on October 11, 2009 by Delilah

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for review, not so helpful for NCLEX
I read this book throughout my senior year of nursing school. I was sure that it would help me pass the NCLEX. I did pass the NCLEX the first time, but I really don't feel that it had anything to do with this book. The questions on the test were nothing like the ones in the book. They were more like Kaplans.
Beware of the tests at the end of each chapter, the answers...
Published on November 28, 2010 by Marcella Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Saunders NCLEX Review, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn) (Paperback)
this is a great book! it is very simple to read. It gives great rationales to each answer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool for studying for the NCLEX, September 30, 2009
I like the way the author explains things and clearly outlines what to do and what not to do when one encounters certain questions. It gives numerous useful tips, and I found it to be worth the money spent (used). However, I was disappointed in the seller from Amazon because my books condition was listed as "like new", and it had a handful of pages ripped out of it! I was not well pleased to say the least!

HEATHER CHRISTINE
4TH QUARTER RN STUDENT

5.0 out of 5 stars The NCLEX Bible, February 22, 2010
This book is an excellent tool to prepare for your NCLEX exam! It doesn't give you too much about each topic, but hits the key points you need to pass your exam. The Cd is also a great tool to prepare, and it lets you customize your settings, so if you feel weak in one area you are able to just focus on that area. It's also great to use while in school. This should be required in all nursing schools!

4.0 out of 5 stars NCLEX-RN Ready!, May 11, 2013
I gave this item the rating because when I received it it was new and in great condition. The seller's description was accurate and I did not have any problems with the shipping or processing. the book is very big and thick, but it is a great review tool to have, IF you have the time to go through it all. I would recommend going through this book while you are going through the RN program. The sections are divided up nicely and the disc that comes with it is a great tool as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, December 20, 2008
This book has been very useful siince the day i recieved it ( By the way the shipping was very fast so i give it 5 stars!) I chose the 3-5 day shipping method but the package arrived the day after i purchased it!

I would recommend this book as a review material for the NCLEX!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 4, 2014
Very good questions and answers for Nclex prep

4.0 out of 5 stars good for school, May 23, 2010
I like this book because it is catorgizes, and it is done with profection-making a great school-study-aid. Ex. If you are learning GI in peds, you can go to peds and start to study the GI section, and this layout is consistant throughtout. It is so good in material coverage, that I stop reading my length textbook. So I ran a lil test. I would study a section in this book b4 we covered it in class to see how good this book is, and it is good. I passed many exams without much effort with this book. I never got an A+, but that probably because I ran through my texts, but I am still please with my grades. The lowest had been 87, which is good because I missed two weeks of class due to late registration, and my first day to class we took our first test. I did better than many students who never missed a day.. so there you go. This is a great book.. it have so many questions (with the CD), more than I ever encounter from a book, and I always get tired before I can finish a section. lol BUT THIS BOOK.... never helped me pass the HESI, so I am in search of one that can.. I think HESI questions are way harder then any other. I am in my fourth year of school, so I cant compare this book to the NCLEX exam, but I can say that from all the NCLEX type questions I had encountered this book feels as if it would be good for the NCLEX.... Time will tell, and I will post more lol. BLESSING..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 17, 2014
Book in great condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, September 22, 2008
The book was brand new came in a timely fashion. I would definitely purchase other items from this seller!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 14, 2014
Love this book!!!

Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN®  Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
Used & New from: $1.94