5.0 out of 5 stars Best Investment I Ever Made...
I don't usually write product reviews, but I felt so compelled to write about this book because it helped me out tremendously during nursing school and when I was studying for NCLEX... I purchased this book while I was in nursing school after an instructor of mine recommended it. I am sure glad that I took the advice. The book is a great review tool because it is in...
Published on October 11, 2009 by Delilah

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for review, not so helpful for NCLEX
I read this book throughout my senior year of nursing school. I was sure that it would help me pass the NCLEX. I did pass the NCLEX the first time, but I really don't feel that it had anything to do with this book. The questions on the test were nothing like the ones in the book. They were more like Kaplans.
Beware of the tests at the end of each chapter, the answers...
Published on November 28, 2010 by Marcella Ward

‹ Previous | 114 15 16 17 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool for studying for the NCLEX, September 30, 2009
This review is from: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn) (Paperback)
I like the way the author explains things and clearly outlines what to do and what not to do when one encounters certain questions. It gives numerous useful tips, and I found it to be worth the money spent (used). However, I was disappointed in the seller from Amazon because my books condition was listed as "like new", and it had a handful of pages ripped out of it! I was not well pleased to say the least!

HEATHER CHRISTINE
4TH QUARTER RN STUDENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, December 20, 2008
This book has been very useful siince the day i recieved it ( By the way the shipping was very fast so i give it 5 stars!) I chose the 3-5 day shipping method but the package arrived the day after i purchased it!

I would recommend this book as a review material for the NCLEX!

2.0 out of 5 stars really can't say that I enjoyed this book., December 14, 2008
First off, just buy the Lippincott's NCLEX review book. Much better deal, and way cheaper.

Okay, so this book is just a big bulky waste of paper. It was a required text for school but I rarely use it. I find many of the rationales vague and sometimes incorrect (I can verify with textbooks that information is incorrect), and quite frankly there are just better books out there. I don't want material explained before questions, that's what I have loads and loads of textbooks and other review materials for. I just want questions, and it's just all thrown together. It's not subcategorized, so you have to sift through and find the questions that you want, rather than them all being there in one spot. The only good thing about this is the CD because you can take 10 question quizzes or 100 question exams to prep for class tests. However, I won't be using this for my NCLEX review when I graduate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, September 22, 2008
The book was brand new came in a timely fashion. I would definitely purchase other items from this seller!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing School Student, April 1, 2008
I am currently in my first semester of Nursing School and wish that I had been told about this book a long time ago. About halfway through the first semester all of us students were struggling with finding relevant outside material different from the textbooks. This book has spread like wildfire through our class and, from what I hear, everyone's grades have drastically improved including mine. A must have!! I also bought the Prentice Hall Comprehensive Review for Nclex-RN and find it wonderful too. I feel as if I do anymore than just reading the chapters out of the assigned textbook is a waste- its all there in a nice outline in these books with a separation of all the sections (ie GI tract, GU tract, sensory, Respiratory, etc.). Although, I don't think the Saunders CD-Rom is good. An all around wonderful, very necessary book!! Thumbs up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me a lot!, October 10, 2013
Got this early this yearly before i took the exam and it helped me a lot! RNs got to get 1!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for board review, August 1, 2010
My wife is reading this book to prepare for her RN test in 5 months. She says it's very comprehensive and well written.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected., June 5, 2010
I struggled with this book. It is hard to get through. I am using Exam Cram to get through a review of stuff and then I beleive this will help. The rationales are better, but hard to gain info from.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for school, May 23, 2010
I like this book because it is catorgizes, and it is done with profection-making a great school-study-aid. Ex. If you are learning GI in peds, you can go to peds and start to study the GI section, and this layout is consistant throughtout. It is so good in material coverage, that I stop reading my length textbook. So I ran a lil test. I would study a section in this book b4 we covered it in class to see how good this book is, and it is good. I passed many exams without much effort with this book. I never got an A+, but that probably because I ran through my texts, but I am still please with my grades. The lowest had been 87, which is good because I missed two weeks of class due to late registration, and my first day to class we took our first test. I did better than many students who never missed a day.. so there you go. This is a great book.. it have so many questions (with the CD), more than I ever encounter from a book, and I always get tired before I can finish a section. lol BUT THIS BOOK.... never helped me pass the HESI, so I am in search of one that can.. I think HESI questions are way harder then any other. I am in my fourth year of school, so I cant compare this book to the NCLEX exam, but I can say that from all the NCLEX type questions I had encountered this book feels as if it would be good for the NCLEX.... Time will tell, and I will post more lol. BLESSING..

5.0 out of 5 stars Saunders purchase, May 13, 2010
The text arrived in perfectly new condition as described and in a timely manner. I would 100% buy from this seller again. Thanks for the text. I need all the help I can get to be successful.

‹ Previous | 114 15 16 17 | Next ›

Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN®  Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
Used & New from: $0.01