4.0 out of 5 stars is what it says it is
this is a pretty good handbook, not the best i've seen, but its self explanatory and it gives you the information you need for nursing, or any other medical course one might be taking.
Published on September 28, 2012 by Marjo88

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll Do.
I was looking for Saunders Pharmaceutical Word Book 2013 but it appears they do not make it anymore so I had to settle for something else.
Published 22 months ago by Roy, Fort Smith, Ar.

4.0 out of 5 stars is what it says it is, September 28, 2012
This review is from: Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2013, 1e (Saunders Nursing Drug Handbooks) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars nursing drug reviews handbook, May 27, 2014
time for the newest version. this one is very good. has all the information needed. Great for nursing students. best book on all drugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handbook, February 25, 2014
My professor recommended this for my Pharm class. It is definitely reader friendly, in my opinion. Generic names are in alphabetical order. Indications are clear, toxicity is indicated with ease... in short, there are bold headings that help one get to the info one needs to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for nurses and patients, December 31, 2013
This is a required book for my school but it is awesome. I bought a used one at school and gave it to my mom because she liked it so well. It's good for patients and nurses. It lets patients know what they need to know about the drug and what they should be educated on.....so if they get crappy description from the hospital then they at least get a good one from the book. I had to show my Dad how to use an inhaler this past weekend. The doctor and nurses told him nothing and he was trying to use it upside down. He is in his 70's and didn't watch a lot of TV growing up. He doesn't watch movies. He is a sports, history channel, discovery channel nut (and nothing medical). Even if you watch television it doesn't teach you how to use these things correctly. Seriously! I know you can read the paper inside but that is not what my Dad does. He needs kid gloves. LOL! So nurses please don't assume your patients know how to use inhalers, eye drops, and ear drops. I've had to go over these all with my parents. They have been using these items WRONG for the past several years. I didn't know it either. Ok....enough rambling off topic. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 6, 2013
I love this book. It is highly user friendly, easy to read, and find what you are looking for, and has all the information you need to administer medications safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have....., September 4, 2013
I love the compact size of this book and its contents! A must have for all nursing students lab coat pocket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 6, 2013
Ms. Shannon (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
Very useful and helpful. I enjoy it because I can use it wherever I go and it's little enough to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 27, 2013
Great price, shipped fast. Exactly the book it says it is. Overall, I was very pleased with my book purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, February 8, 2013
The book came in brand new condition.
It is one of the best detailed books on pharmaceutics, at least for nursing students.

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll Do., February 3, 2013

Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2013, 1e (Saunders Nursing Drug Handbooks)
Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2013, 1e (Saunders Nursing Drug Handbooks) by Robert J. Kizior BS RPh (Paperback - June 19, 2012)
Used & New from: $6.00