5.0 out of 5 stars Let me explain the 3....
Published on November 16, 2010 by T. Leech

3.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby
Good paper. huge. even ended up cutting the roll in half.

However, didn't know if I would like seamless or not. Great for headshots.. full body, i'll stick with vinyl. If you've use seamless, you know you like it... get it!:)
Published 9 months ago by Kevin Stout

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me explain the 3...., November 16, 2010
This review is from: Savage 107X12-1 Seamless Background Paper, 107-Inch x 12 Yards (Super White) (Electronics)
The paper is awesome and thick and great for a photography backdrop. The problem I had with it was no statement letting me know that you cannot use it on a regular stand or the paper will unwind uncontrollably and end up in a crinkled mess on the floor. Half of my roll spun out onto the floor as soon as I tried pulling a little bit out to do a session. Thankfully I was preparing for the session about 15 minutes before the appointment time and I was able to wind it up, cut off the creased parts and rig up something with some painters tape to temporarily keep it in place. Because of this I was unable to change out my backdrop during the session without risk of it unraveling again with my clients here at my place. In order to use this paper I will have to purchase clamps to hold it in place, which is a cheap fix, but I would have liked more heads up, like I am giving all of you now. I still recommend the paper for it's quality but be aware that you will need something to keep it in place.

******EDITED REVIEW*********

The above was when I first received the paper and was trying to use it. I have now had it for a little while and I love it. It is definitely a white white backdrop, not creamy white. I originally gave it 3 stars for the reasons listed above, but now that I know how to use it better I will change that to a 5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it., May 18, 2012
I spent days researching for background paper. I've read tons of reviews. Previously, I had no idea on what I was looking for, so I was nervous about buying a roll of paper and wasting my time and money. Glad I made this purchase. The paper is PERFECT! Here are some reasons why:

1. The color is pure white.
2. The weight of the paper can withstand most footwear except maybe stilettos.
3. It does not easily wrinkle or get creases, due to the paper thickness.
4. The width of the paper is great for small groups of about 6-8 people, depending on how you post them width-wise.

I can't really think of any cons, except that the paper didn't put itself on the wall for me. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clamp, October 10, 2011
Glad i read reviews before i brought this product. I had no problems un rolling paper. When i recieved the paper, i put it around bar. With plastic still on it. I put a small clamp on one end. I than cut the plastic. the paper stays in place,because of the clamp.Than with one hand i hold the paper and than release the clamp. Than i slowly unroll the paper. When the paper gets to were i want it. I put the clamp back on the paper corner.Only about a inch or two of the paper is clamped. than i clamp the other side.When i roll the paper back up. i just reverse it. Unclamp one side than with my right hand hold the paper than unclamp the other side. And roll the paper back up to tight roll. than clamp one side than the other. I brought soft clamps for one dollar each. it doesn't leave a mark on the papers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Lots & Lots of Paper : ), March 12, 2011
After reading some of the reviews, I was cautious about purchasing. However, I did a LOT of research and found this background paper to be the best buy. The roll is super large, there is a lot of paper, the paper is sturdy. I was careful to unroll only the amount of paper that I needed based on other reviews. There is so much paper I will be using it for years to come. I love it, have not had any problems, and would definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a roll of paper., April 30, 2014
It is a roll of paper, what else can you say? It arrived in good condition with only a small tear where it is taped.
You do need to put a clip on the roll when you hang it up as it is wound so tight on the roll that when you remove the tape it starts to unwind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use what you need and toss it after it's used, April 5, 2014
Great product. I also have several muslins and it's a hassle at times to unfold these triple size king sheets. With this back drop you simple unroll the length you need and discard the floor section( if it was walked on and has foot prints) after you are done. Great. just remember to use clamps to hold the roll in place at the top or it will be like trying to put a very long roll of toilet tissue back on the roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Seamless Background Paper, March 15, 2014
I have a luxury suv truck and it isn't the most convenient for carrying large equipment. It makes it a lot easier to order your paper online and have it delivered to your doorstep. It saves me on gas driving to the store to get the paper and the price is quite comparable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Economic and Easy, March 13, 2014
Heavyweight paper that photographs perfectly white. Easy to justify messy shoots because of the economic price and ease of "clean up" by disposing of soiled parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, March 12, 2014
This paper was a perfect fit on my backdrop stand. The paper has excellent quality and looked great in my photos.

3.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby, December 9, 2013
Kevin Stout (Georgetown, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Good paper. huge. even ended up cutting the roll in half.

Rate and Discover Movies