Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon November 16, 2010
The paper is awesome and thick and great for a photography backdrop. The problem I had with it was no statement letting me know that you cannot use it on a regular stand or the paper will unwind uncontrollably and end up in a crinkled mess on the floor. Half of my roll spun out onto the floor as soon as I tried pulling a little bit out to do a session. Thankfully I was preparing for the session about 15 minutes before the appointment time and I was able to wind it up, cut off the creased parts and rig up something with some painters tape to temporarily keep it in place. Because of this I was unable to change out my backdrop during the session without risk of it unraveling again with my clients here at my place. In order to use this paper I will have to purchase clamps to hold it in place, which is a cheap fix, but I would have liked more heads up, like I am giving all of you now. I still recommend the paper for it's quality but be aware that you will need something to keep it in place.

******EDITED REVIEW*********

The above was when I first received the paper and was trying to use it. I have now had it for a little while and I love it. It is definitely a white white backdrop, not creamy white. I originally gave it 3 stars for the reasons listed above, but now that I know how to use it better I will change that to a 5!
44 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
I spent days researching for background paper. I've read tons of reviews. Previously, I had no idea on what I was looking for, so I was nervous about buying a roll of paper and wasting my time and money. Glad I made this purchase. The paper is PERFECT! Here are some reasons why:

1. The color is pure white.
2. The weight of the paper can withstand most footwear except maybe stilettos.
3. It does not easily wrinkle or get creases, due to the paper thickness.
4. The width of the paper is great for small groups of about 6-8 people, depending on how you post them width-wise.

I can't really think of any cons, except that the paper didn't put itself on the wall for me. :-)
on April 29, 2015
This is a HUGE roll of paper. Very heavyweight, very bright. Produces perfectly seamless backdrops. I'm adding a few shots (straight off the camera rejects the client didn't want) of it in use at my studio.
review image review image
on May 27, 2015
A nice, bright white. I'm a party planner and used it as a backdrop for a party. The professional pics of the party turned out wonderfully. We did not experience violent unraveling like some of the other reviewers expressed.
review image
on October 10, 2011
Glad i read reviews before i brought this product. I had no problems un rolling paper. When i recieved the paper, i put it around bar. With plastic still on it. I put a small clamp on one end. I than cut the plastic. the paper stays in place,because of the clamp.Than with one hand i hold the paper and than release the clamp. Than i slowly unroll the paper. When the paper gets to were i want it. I put the clamp back on the paper corner.Only about a inch or two of the paper is clamped. than i clamp the other side.When i roll the paper back up. i just reverse it. Unclamp one side than with my right hand hold the paper than unclamp the other side. And roll the paper back up to tight roll. than clamp one side than the other. I brought soft clamps for one dollar each. it doesn't leave a mark on the papers.
on April 30, 2014
It is a roll of paper, what else can you say? It arrived in good condition with only a small tear where it is taped.
You do need to put a clip on the roll when you hang it up as it is wound so tight on the roll that when you remove the tape it starts to unwind.
on April 5, 2014
Great product. I also have several muslins and it's a hassle at times to unfold these triple size king sheets. With this back drop you simple unroll the length you need and discard the floor section( if it was walked on and has foot prints) after you are done. Great. just remember to use clamps to hold the roll in place at the top or it will be like trying to put a very long roll of toilet tissue back on the roll
on June 9, 2016
The package arrived open and the roll was sticking out the side. Luckily it
Didn't effect the paper. It's wrapped in plastic inside the box, in case it rains in super thankful for this. The paper is very nice and think. Better than I expected! I was worried that I would have to put a hard flooring under the paper because I'm my studio I have that hard gray business office carpet. But it works perfect on top of it!
review image review image
on March 6, 2015
Well, the 107" was a little too wide for me, but I quickly solved that problem as my studio space is only 92" wide. Keeping it taped up as it came, I had a friend with a table saw and one cut and done! Now i've got a nice white background. Oh! and if your looking for clamps, search out your local HD or LWs for those. I picked some up for a buck a piece...solid made and will last you a long long time!

Will I need the rest one day? Maybe, but I'll just grab another...it's nice and pretty decent paper. With it being white just be careful with shoes on it...they do leave marks...but that should be common sense.
on July 17, 2015
Just what you expect. The reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is that the cardboard tube that the paper is wrapped on is starting to bend in the middle under the weight of the paper. Not acceptable. I have a proper and properly installed mount for my paper backgrounds and this should not be bending.