5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
all is great
Published 3 months ago by Armond Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST the worst Bigfoot movie EVER!
Published on October 6, 2011 by sda

2.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST the worst Bigfoot movie EVER!, October 6, 2011
sda "sda" (Lockport, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savage (DVD)
I am a huge fan of cheesy bigfoot movies, but this is above and beyond THE worst one I have ever seen. The acting is awful. The bigfoot did look pretty good, so I'll give them props for that. But beyond that? Here Bigfoot = bigflop! I'd rather go to the dentist than have to watch this stink hole a second time! Avoid at all costs! You'll waste your money and a couple hours of your life that you could put to better use, like counting cracks in the sidewalk or standing in line at the DMV. The 5 star review must have been written by someone in this horrible turd!

*After suffering through ASSAULT OF THE SASQUATCH I had to take a second look at this review. I still don't like this movie, but it isn't THE worst bigfoot movie out there -- ASSAULT is (probably in a tie with SyFy's recent BIGFOOT turd!). So, I've upped the stars by one and will admit that this is not the worst bigfoot movie. I'd rather watch this than ASSAULT or BIGFOOT again. So, less of a turd by default, I guess...?

2.0 out of 5 stars Steve's Review, May 29, 2013
Steven Epley (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savage (Amazon Instant Video)
Whoever rated this with 3.5 stars was being overly generous in my opinion! The acting was terrible and the plot was contrived. It has a few good moments but all in all unless you're a real fan of bad B movies I'd give this one a pass. On the other hand if you're really bored it might be worth a look as a rental, don't buy you'll regret it! Oh yeah, and somebody please explain to me why in what is supposed to be a creature feature you have to have the designated villain, that gets really old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 28, 2014
all is great

5.0 out of 5 stars This is movie with some serious teeth!!, October 4, 2011
Eric S. Brown (Sylva, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savage (DVD)
Great acting and effects for its budget, wonderful body count including a firefighter massacre. Can't say enough good things about it. Totally check it out if you like Bigfoot horror.
Eric S Brown, Author of Bigfoot War.

Savage
Savage by Jordan Blum (DVD - 2011)
$24.95 $15.35