Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 27, 2015
This is easily one of my family's favorite "creature feature". Nice special effects, and unlike so many movies of this category well lit and bright. So many movies these days use dark and dim lighting to replace a good script and good acting.
on January 20, 2016
Oh, this wasn't that bad. Certainly wasn't great, but the type of movie that doesn't require you to fire too many of your precious synapses and you really don't have to pay much attention to figure out what is going on. Someone starts a fire, bigfoot gets angry. There's your story. Decent acting, good camerawork, silly dialogue and a really good bigfoot. Watch it while you are folding clothes or paying your bills.
on December 9, 2015
Ok I am going to rate this for what it is and that is a low budget movie. But that being said they didn't put millions into this and it was better than some. some parts were a little clunky but over all it was worth the time and a good watch.
on May 29, 2013
Whoever rated this with 3.5 stars was being overly generous in my opinion! The acting was terrible and the plot was contrived. It has a few good moments but all in all unless you're a real fan of bad B movies I'd give this one a pass. On the other hand if you're really bored it might be worth a look as a rental, don't buy you'll regret it! Oh yeah, and somebody please explain to me why in what is supposed to be a creature feature you have to have the designated villain, that gets really old!
on December 13, 2015
The best thing I can say about this movie was all of the familiar faces. Lots of names in this movie. But there was no resolution at the end and that really bothered me. I know there had to be more than one (monster, beast, bear-like thing) because it was everywhere. The story tellers had an opportunity to make it something more, but didn't and that's a shame. It would have been nicer to have a little more fleshing out of some characters, especially without them yelling what and who they were to one another. Anyway, except for the ending, I thought it was a nice little movie.
on October 6, 2011
I am a huge fan of cheesy bigfoot movies, but this is above and beyond THE worst one I have ever seen. The acting is awful. The bigfoot did look pretty good, so I'll give them props for that. But beyond that? Here Bigfoot = bigflop! I'd rather go to the dentist than have to watch this stink hole a second time! Avoid at all costs! You'll waste your money and a couple hours of your life that you could put to better use, like counting cracks in the sidewalk or standing in line at the DMV. The 5 star review must have been written by someone in this horrible turd!

*After suffering through ASSAULT OF THE SASQUATCH I had to take a second look at this review. I still don't like this movie, but it isn't THE worst bigfoot movie out there -- ASSAULT is (probably in a tie with SyFy's recent BIGFOOT turd!). So, I've upped the stars by one and will admit that this is not the worst bigfoot movie. I'd rather watch this than ASSAULT or BIGFOOT again. So, less of a turd by default, I guess...?
on September 19, 2015
This flick was kind of ok. But if you have something else to do instead, like breathe or move your bowels, you should go ahead and do that, rather than spending to much time or money on this...kind of ok thing.
on November 14, 2015
Marginal; old washed up Hollywood "B" movie actors do the best that they can with a really "silly" big-foot hybrid premise and unskilled writing abilities.
on February 12, 2016
It was a decent movie! The Bigfoot creature was really impressive.
on March 1, 2016
It's a B movie and as such was well done. Most movies I turn off after the first 15 minutes but this one I enjoyed watching to the end.