5.0 out of 5 stars Amply Satisfied
I ordered 30x30 (as with all of my pants) and they fit just like everything else does. Perfect.
Material is a bit coarse until broken in a little bit, then they soften up. Decent material thickness is warm, but doesn't feel heavy.
I like the stretchy clasp, These haven't hindered my agility at all.
Color was basically what I expected. I wasn't really sure,...
Published 12 months ago by Jeff Hampton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
The color you see is not the color you get (stone). It is much darker than in the picture. That being said I'm going to keep them anyway.
Published 5 months ago by ssprwllm

5.0 out of 5 stars Amply Satisfied, September 12, 2013
I like the stretchy clasp, These haven't hindered my agility at all.
Color was basically what I expected. I wasn't really sure, judging color on a computer monitor is hard.
A great price, great fit, and - as far as I can tell - great quality.
As far as I'm concerned, a great pair of pants for casual wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pants, February 18, 2014
Bought these for my son to wear at work (waiter). They are sharp and hold up to the beating he gives them because if he works after school he'll wear these all day to school as well so he doesn't have to change.

They have held their color very well through many washings already and are very sturdy.

I've always liked the Savane name, for a semi-cheaper brand they generally do a great job and last a long time.

-D

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, April 8, 2014
ssprwllm (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size, December 5, 2013
I give you three stars because was good as I expected but little bit smaller size that's why I return it

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, September 2, 2013
even though the pants are pleated they are slim along the lower thigh, knee and calve not allowing for easy squatting. I ware 30" length but after wash they shrank about I/2 inch.
I would recommend others to order and extra inch and for slim men.
I prefer the Savane men's pleaded deep dye twill. the waist is firm and ridged and roomier over.

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual, December 22, 2012
As usual Savane feels great, looks great, holds itself great with minimal wrinkling...i am becoming a loyal Savane customer and will always have a couple in my wardrobe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
great fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, March 7, 2014
Cutting is nice and quality is good but can be improved if there are small pockets on the side and front of working pants.. Will explore other Savane product in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best pants ever made by SAVANE talking about the fabric and waste expansion..!!, February 7, 2014
These are excellent pants. What I liked most about these is that they come with the latest tech. Waste expansion hooks that are flexible & invisible replacing the bottom. I hope Savane make a lot of this style and more colors pants that uses this type of waste expansion. I do not like waste expansion from the sides because it pushes the pockets to the front and that makes the pant look clumsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but seem to run smaller in the waist than others I have., February 4, 2014
The Beave (USA, SC, North Augusta) - See all my reviews
Good looking but seem to run smaller in the waist than others I have. Great looking pants and they shipped fast.

Savane Men's Eco-start Khaki Pant