Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 23, 2012
Pants are one of the least dramatic products to discuss. They fit your shape or not; The Savane Flat Front Twill pants have an expandable waist that fits my extra girth and takes into account when I loose or gain weight. Pants either have a nice feel or not and these pants have a soft, non-irritating feel when I wear them. Pants either hold their shape and wash winkle free or come out looking like a mess; the Savane pants wash nicely and, if I get them out of the dryer in time, hang up pretty wrinkle free and maintain their shape for years. I've been wearing this brand of pants since I first found them in a store in South Carolina (I live in California) and have been wearing them ever since. They are reasonable priced, comfortable, and hold up nicely. Now if I need a pair and I'm not back east, I just go to Amazon. I recommend them highly to all of you.
on March 26, 2013
These pants are of good quality, very comfortable to wear, and pretty good looking for business casual days at the office. They wash well, and only come out of the dryer a little frumply if you don't pull them out right away. Be prepared, they are QUITE roomy. It almost seems as though they use the same template for crotch length whether you are ordering a 34" waist or 54" waist, which leads to some excess space around the butt and crotch in the smaller sizes. It isn't awful or anything, but it is quite different than the fit I have become accustomed to with my other Savane slacks. 4 stars for quality and comfort, and it would be 5 if the fit were just a bit more tailored.
on July 29, 2012
These seem to be fair-priced, comfortable, well made pants. The fabric has a good feel to it, so far. Haven't been through the wash yet.

The color and finish are quite dull compared to some other twills I have. Because of this, they have sort of a "work pants" character to them, rather than "dress pants".

Note: the "navy" color is so dark and dull that it appears to be black in most lighting conditions.
on November 17, 2013
I have purchased Savane pants before I I find them to be a good value. I have a job that requires me to dress in business attire. However I also spend a fair amount of time on worksites, crawling around floors, etc. so I don't want to spend a boatload of money on pants that are doomed to wear out before their time! I have usually been able to find Savane pants on Amazon for under $30.00 and then can last me almost 2 years with my normal use. That is a pretty good value all things considered.

The only issue I have with these particular pants was the sizing. These seemed somewhat large around the waist although that may be partly because of the hidden elastic waste band. My gut feeling is to recommend that you purchase these about an inch smaller that you would normally since the elastic is very flexible and your normal size may feel loose. My other issue was that the in seam was easily an inch and a half too long. At this price I would like my pants to fit fairly well right out of the package. With this pair I will have to drop a few more bucks on getting the legs tailored. Not the end of the world but it does add to the price of the pants. They are still g good buy but the sixing knocked off a star for me.
on December 5, 2013
Admittedly I am about 25 pounds heavier than I should be for my medium-sized frame. I'm 5'11" and 210 lbs. I wear 34 x 34, which I ordered. The length is perfect and waist is perfect. I usually do my homework pretty well before ordering anything online (I order from Amazon a few times per month), but somehow I missed that these pants have a flexible waistband. Anyway, that's no big deal. They fit fine around the waist, no need to hold my breath before doing them up. The flexible part on the side goes in under the two side belt loops, which if you're wearing a belt will be completely hidden. The only thing I don't like is that these are a bit tight in the thighs. I don't have chicken legs, but I also don't have chunky legs. I have used-to-be-athletic-5-years-ago legs. Is this snugness a deal-breaker for me? No; I will keep the pants and wear them regularly. The other features that I like are that there are enough belt loops to hold the belt in place and the pants up. I have some Gap khakis that I am constantly pulling up and adjusting the belt in back because it slips above the pants due to there being only one loop in the back. That drives me nuts! These pants seem to be made of thick, good quality materials and also have a good finish on them that appears to be the semi-stain resistant and semi-wrinkle free variety. I've only worn these once so far, but so far so good overall. I will update this review if anything changes.
on November 27, 2013
I prefer the fit and the non wrinkling material of the Savane khakis over that of others I have tried including Dockers, Haggar, and Lands End. Even though these are comfort fit, they do not have the baggy seat and thighs of the these other brands.
They have a more tailored hang and look, and come out of the dryer relatively wrinkle free. They seem to wear longer than the others too. Cost is about the same.
on October 3, 2013
I found my first pair of Savane pants at my local Sam's Club a few years ago. They are the most comfortable, best fitting pair of pants I have ever owned. The twill pants that I purchased from Amazon are a different fabric than my most favorite pair, but I think I've found the fabric from my first pair and they are on the way.

I'm a financial professional and spend a lot of time at my desk. For this reason, these Savane twill pants tend to wrinkle and hold the wrinkles from the crotch to the bottoms of my from pockets. The rest of the pants do come out of the washer very wrinkle free. The expanding waist is perfect and keeps the pants comfortable through the ups and downs in my weight. The twill fabric is not as dressy as some others, but is acceptable with a dress shirt or as work casual. Fanny and crotch room is ample in my size, 42X32, and the inseam is pretty consistent so I can feel OK about buying online without the opportunity to try them on.
on December 31, 2015
I've been wearing these on the job for about three years. I buy two pairs at a time, and rotate in a new pair whenever one starts to wear out. They last about eight months of use (2-3 days of wear a week, washing once a week). The quality is great, and that is why these are the only work pants I wear. I work in IT for a manufacturing company, and my job sometimes has me crawling around in less than clean areas. These hold up well to heavy washing in hot water, and I've never had any issues with ripping or snagging.
on August 29, 2015
Little baggy but I really like these pants. Second time around buying a pair since I was so pleased the first time. The elastic waist makes a comfortable fit. Also like that they have a variety of lengths.
review image
on March 27, 2012
I ordered a size smaller anticipating shrinking in to them, and the elasticity is being put to good use right now. Have bought Savane pants before, and will do so again.