Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 9, 2013
Good fit, well made, sturdy, comfortable and just what I was looking for. Don't care for cuffs, can't stand flat front and I don't like thin material, even if it's supposed to be much nicer/fancier. I'm giving them 5 stars and writing a review because I've had so much trouble finding decent slacks for work in the past few years. Style (flat front) and quality have all gone down hill. Gave up on Kohls and JC Penny, never liked Nordstrom or Macy's and haven't been thrilled with some things I've ordered online. These were a pleasant surprise for me and I will likely order them again. Made in Nicaragua but not sure one place is any better than the other?
on January 19, 2014
My only complaint is this particular Savane style pants don't have a metal clasp (the more expensive wrinkle free Savanes do). I have a bit of a belly and sewn on buttons have a tendency to break loose. That said, the sewn on button is quite sturdy, so I'm optimistic it will last. Another issue to note is Savanes tend to run long. I normally wear 34 in. length but Savane 32 in. fit perfectly. I've owned 6 pairs of Savanes (cotton wrinkle free) over the last few years and they are by far the best business casual work pants I've ever owned. They look good, they last, they are low maintenance and they are very reasonably priced.
on April 16, 2010
I have worn Savane pants to work and play in for almost 10 years now , and they can't be beat. Hold their color and crease better than any others I had worn, and at this price they are a great value.
on February 23, 2012
I bought Savane slacks at Sams Club for years. They were dress slacks and fit perfectly and were less than $20 per pair. I still wear those slacks. Sam's has stopped carrying them so I dropped my Sam's membership. I've been looking for them ever since. When I found them I amazon I was elated. I ordered two pair inspite of some of the negative comments and warnings. Well, Guess what! They were all correct. These pants have a much longer rise probably by 2 inches because the inseam length was off by that amount when I wore them at my normal waist. Because of the long inseam, the drape was poor. Everything was off. Unless you are built for a long rise, don't get these.
on September 18, 2015
I used to buy Savane trousers all the time. Savanes were the only ones I wore, from khakis to dress pants. I stopped wearing them because I could not find them in any of the local stores. I saw these on Amazon and decided to give them a try. I have not had good experiences buying trousers on line, but I figured what the heck, I could send them back and I am a fan of Savane.
Overall I am pleased and they are about what I expected based on the reviews I read. The reason for only 4 stars will be explained in a bit.
Firstly, I need a 31" inseam which are almost impossible to find. So for nice dress slacks I have to buy 32" and have them tailored. If I buy 30" inseam, I mostly walk around looking like I am expecting a flood. I buy the 30" khakis for my golf attire as sometimes it is better to not have the pants dragging through the wet grass. Besides, I am not going to pay to have khakis tailored.
These Savane pants I ordered were 30" and as other reviews warned they were long. At least 31", but I do not think they were 32". So if you choose to purchase assume they will be longer than what they are stated.
The waist is usually a problem for me as well. I am in between sizes there too, but given shrinkage, and sizing inconsistencies I usually go bigger. I would say the waist size was exactly spot on to the stated size. I am going to buy another pair next size down and see what happens. These are actually a little big in the waste, but okay. The fit in the tush is fine, not too baggy and yet plenty of room and comfortable.
These will be fine for golfing.
The reason for the 4 stars is that they are not quite wear ready after coming out of the dryer. They are okay for golf, but for a social event they would have to be touched up with an iron, which is really not my thing. When I received them they were horribly wrinkled in the package, I was concerned because I have bought other pants from Amazon they were packaged the same way and were horribly wrinkled. One pair I bought was so bad that even after washing, drying, drying again on steam mode and ironing they never looked good and still had noticeable creases in them in all the wrong places
So, to some extent the after wash condition may be attributable to packaging and shipping, and not a function of Savane's craftsmanship.
Overall, a good buy. I am satisfied and will buy more.
on June 21, 2011
I bought these for my sons and husband. I usually buy Dockers, but decided to try these for a change. I'm not going back!! The quality of these pants is great! I especially like the weight of the fabric and the detail of the pockets and the cuff. I your guy(s) wear khakis, these would be a nice way to switch up the look.
on October 3, 2013
The pants are great. They can be worn for work or a night out. They wash well and are wrinkle free if removed from the dryer promptly. They also hold up against stains; mustard based BBQ sauce washed right out. I plan to buy several more pairs.
on August 3, 2015
These are perfect business-casual office work pants. They just wash, dry, and wear perfectly. I had my doubts about weather or not they were really wrinkle free, but as long as you take them out of the dryer and hang them up or fold them neatly, not a single wrinkle appears. The creases stay nicely as well. These pants have been in daily use for about 2 months and they still look great without any ironing, starching, dry cleaning etc.
on September 29, 2015
Surprised at how good these pants turned out to be. They look good, the stitching appears to be done carefully and the fit was perfect - not too tight or baggy. Front pleats look good. If I could have gotten the pants with cuffs, that would have been even better.
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2015
I guess I was under the impression dress pants would always be uncomfy and gross. Well, not so. I actually prefer these to any pants I've ever worn. These are WAY better than jeans. The only thing I'd choose above them would be sweatpants or cargo shorts, but I can't wear those to work. :)

100% cotton. I didn't know you could get dress pants in cotton.

Stretchy waist. Oooooh yeah. No need for a belt. They won't fall down. No need for discomfort. They fit so comfortably!

No crotch-grabbing. These do not look sloppy, but they are also not tight. You'll feel so comfortable. Seriously, they are way more comfortable than jeans.

These are my never favorite pants, and I ordered a second pair. I recently tossed out all my old, uncomfy dress pants, and bought better ones. I bought these, some Dockers, and some Lee's. The Lee's are okay (way better than what I had). The Dockers are great. These Savane are the best, and they're less expensive than the Dockers (which are also wonderful but not quite as great and not 100% cotton).