Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 6, 2014
True story---I wore these pants for the best part of a couple of weeks checking them out. My wife commented that my dress appearance has really looked good lately. I do not recall the last time she comploimented me on my clothes. These are well tailored pants. After looking them over carefully and wearing them doing many different activities, I am very pleased with the comfort and style.
I noted some people thought they were too small. I would suggest that these folks are buying a size to small. I have worn this type of pant for several years--as an active older man I like comfort and durability. My other pants were not holding up. Then I thought I wonder what is available on Amazon. BINGO!
on October 22, 2012
Great fit, comfortable, and easy care. What more could anyone want? Really appreciate the many sizes these pants come in.
on April 26, 2013
I have many slacks in the size ordered from various manufacturers - these did not come close to fitting at the waist.
on May 15, 2013
Amazon asked me to review this product shortly after I bought them, before Christmas. I refuse to review a gift before it is even opened. So now that it is 5 months later, I just took these slacks out of the dryer and I figured I should review them. These have become my husband's favorite slacks. Every time I launder them I realize how they have worn well. When his birthday rolls around, I will order two more pairs of these in other colors.
on May 23, 2014
Perfect fit for a hard fitting guy. Offering a 28 inseam is a blessing. Fabric and workmanship great. Would recommend to others.
on April 17, 2014
I like the texture and the slight sheen of these. A nice change from boring semi-dressy pants. Good price, good fit.
on April 18, 2014
I love these pants, but they do tend to run just a bit small in the waist. I am right at 50 inches in the waist (unless my tape measure is off, which I doubt) and these pants are just a little snug. I don't know if that's the elastic in the waistband or not. That doesn't detract from their overall fit and style.
on March 4, 2014
These pants fit perfectly and the quality is excellent. I am a hard to fit size so I was surprised. Going back to buy some more.
on March 7, 2013
Very nice dress pants!

I've bought Savane before & have always been impressed, this is the best Savane product I've bought. These pants have a tailored look that looks the part in a professional office. They are not too baggy around the crotch area like other brands. The material is thicker than cheap mall pants but not overly so. The expanding waist works well. The 'sharkskin' material is slightly shiny but looks good.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2013
Material is light for the summer season. Since I am a heavy man most of my pants are chinos and they are very warm.
28 length was still too long
48 waist a little too tight
Hopefully I can lose 10 pound to fit into them and I'll have to have the pants hemmed.

If I need to return them, will I be responsible for the shipping costs?
And, I will need an address
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse