4.0 out of 5 stars Good business pants for the price
So far, I really like these pants. The size and fit seem to be accurate and they are comfortable. My one complaint is that I am not sure how they will hold up. The material seems to be a little lower quality than many other pants I own. However, for the price they are what I would expect.
Published on December 9, 2012 by Aaron D Ormond

3.0 out of 5 stars True Color?
Published on November 26, 2012 by mike gustin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars True Color?, November 26, 2012
I ordered these to have a "dark brown" pair of slacks. they fit very well and true to size as indicated. The real trouble was/is the color. they are indeed "dark" brown....so dark in fact that you can't tell if they are "dark brown" or black. The photos in the add weren't very "colorful" either, so buy 'em at your own risk folks! Once again, the quality and size are "right on" as far as i'm concerned!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good business pants for the price, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Savane Mens Travel Intelligence Pant (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants that don't lose the crease, October 31, 2012
These pants are a nice, dark black and the pressed crease stays in even after being washed. The pants sit a bit high on the hips, but the waist and leg sizes are pretty accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 13, 2014
This product was exactly as advertised and provides the best bang for the buck. I would Highly recommended to anyone interested!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look and fit, pockets flare out slightly, January 8, 2013
They didn't have my size (38) so I picked up 40's. The waist fits slightly loose but well, I wear a belt anyway, but the pockets do flare out slightly (as if they would if the pants were too small for me). The length was great (30), the color is a rich black and the quality of the cloth is good. I have worn many different Savane brand pants over the years and they've all been good quality. The only thing I'd change is the pockets on these, should be a little more snug to the size of the pants than they are - but I'll still wear them every week to work.

-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!!, May 25, 2014
Sidney Miller "Sid" (Oakhurst, CA United States) - See all my reviews
First time I've ordered this brand, and will order it again. Quality material and workmanship. Excellent trousers for travel, because of the resistant's to wrinkling and the expandable waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars good summer wear, May 22, 2014
Paul (Memphis, TN 38104) - See all my reviews
pants are soft and thin, ideal for hot, humid days you have to dress up for. the shiny material makes them seem more formal than you would expect. I wore mine 2 days in a row to break them in, and barely a wrinkle anywhere. if you are like me and just want to look like you put effort into your appearance, these are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants but snug for me, March 19, 2014
llr (Wimberley, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
The pants (36x30) look nice. Length, seat, and everything is right with one exception. They're a bit tight in the waist, so I'm going to have a tailor let them out an inch, as everything fits well, so I didn't return for a 38 waist. Hope that can be done nicely, and maybe it's just me with the waist issue, but I'd say they are snug, if that's what you like.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best pants I have ever bought, March 2, 2014
Riccardo Dorcely (Springfield, Vermont United States) - See all my reviews
The material feels great and does not wrinkle easily. I am buying another in a different color. Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, January 21, 2014
These pants are great! They are very soft, almost like pajamas. The length is a little longer than expected, but getting them hemmed is no biggie. They fit nicely through the butt and hips. You will not be disappointed in getting these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›