Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$14.88 - $34.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 26, 2012
I ordered these to have a "dark brown" pair of slacks. they fit very well and true to size as indicated. The real trouble was/is the color. they are indeed "dark" brown....so dark in fact that you can't tell if they are "dark brown" or black. The photos in the add weren't very "colorful" either, so buy 'em at your own risk folks! Once again, the quality and size are "right on" as far as i'm concerned!
on January 8, 2013
They didn't have my size (38) so I picked up 40's. The waist fits slightly loose but well, I wear a belt anyway, but the pockets do flare out slightly (as if they would if the pants were too small for me). The length was great (30), the color is a rich black and the quality of the cloth is good. I have worn many different Savane brand pants over the years and they've all been good quality. The only thing I'd change is the pockets on these, should be a little more snug to the size of the pants than they are - but I'll still wear them every week to work.

-D
on December 9, 2012
So far, I really like these pants. The size and fit seem to be accurate and they are comfortable. My one complaint is that I am not sure how they will hold up. The material seems to be a little lower quality than many other pants I own. However, for the price they are what I would expect.
on March 19, 2014
The pants (36x30) look nice. Length, seat, and everything is right with one exception. They're a bit tight in the waist, so I'm going to have a tailor let them out an inch, as everything fits well, so I didn't return for a 38 waist. Hope that can be done nicely, and maybe it's just me with the waist issue, but I'd say they are snug, if that's what you like.
on November 27, 2013
I was very happy with this brand and the pair of pants that I ordered. The material is very soft and they feel very comfortable. The only thing is these are definitely more for spring, summer and fall but not winter pants! Material is more lightweight than most of my other slacks. For the very low price I was more than satisfied!!
on May 27, 2016
The first Q&A asked whether it had an elastic waist and was answered "yes". The pair I received did not have an elastic waist band, so I am returning them. I agree with other comments that the color is very dark brown and appears almost black in light other than bright light,
on February 19, 2013
This is my first clothing purchase online and I am delighted with the result. Quality of workmanship is near perfect. I have been wearing the pants for a week and they look just great with near perfect fit. I would have preferred black, but the brown is so dark, that I do appreciate the color. Fit is nearly perfect, my only quibble is that the rise is not quite up to what I would desire, but it is bearable.
My biggest disappointment is that the pants are no longer in stock. Now I have to guess at another suitable offering.
on March 29, 2013
The pants fit my husband very well. They have a sheen that I didn't see in the picture that makes them more dressy. We both prefer more casual clothes but it's nice to have something a bit more dressy for some occasions.
on May 22, 2014
pants are soft and thin, ideal for hot, humid days you have to dress up for. the shiny material makes them seem more formal than you would expect. I wore mine 2 days in a row to break them in, and barely a wrinkle anywhere. if you are like me and just want to look like you put effort into your appearance, these are perfect.
on January 21, 2014
These pants are great! They are very soft, almost like pajamas. The length is a little longer than expected, but getting them hemmed is no biggie. They fit nicely through the butt and hips. You will not be disappointed in getting these.

See 1 answered question