5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deal!!, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Savannah Pearls 7.5-8.0mm Genuine White Button Cultured Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings (Solid Sterling Silver Posts) (Jewelry)
I was looking for a set of pearl earrings for my teenage daughter, these are so nice I will have to go back and order a pair for myself! Everything from the presentation (the box packaging has a very classic look) to the way the earrings are displayed in the box, the quality of the earrings and fnally the handwritten note thanking me for my purchase and care instructions.

At this price I can afford to purchase these for all my nieces as well!! I have already checked out other items for future purchase. I have confidence whatever I purchased will be to my expectations or higher based on this experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars pearl earrings, September 4, 2013
These pearl earrings are simply beautiful. They are the perfect size, perfect color. The earrings have a soft high luster and nice sterling silver posts. Beautifully gift boxed. Nice gift for Birthdays, Anniversary, Holidays. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Savannah Pearl Earrings, August 28, 2013
Since my daughter love pearl earrings & lost her last pair, I found these Savannah Pearl Earrings on amazon.com and they looked perfect for her. She told me that she really liked them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift !!! - these pearls are beautiful and look much more pricey than the cost, September 19, 2013
When I ordered these pearls, I was nervous. I had shopped for hours and finally decided on these. I didn't want them to look cheap. Well, Savanna did not disappoint!! In addition to the pearls looking gorgeous and expensive, the gift packaging was excellent. It is a box inside of the box with proper padding snd very dainty. It even comes with a tiny pearl sack to store the earrings when they are not in the box. This gift was for a very special friend who has become like a sister to me and for a very special occasion. When she opened it, her mouth dropped. She loved them! Mission accomplished! I am extremely satisfied and happy that I chose this item. Icing on the cake, these were her first real cultured pearls ever, which I didn't know that - so glad it didn't get messed up!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, May 8, 2014
I labored over which earrings to buy my step-daughter. I read the reviews and decided to buy them. She was thrilled. Like many other people I will buy these as a gift again. Maybe even a pair for myself?

4.0 out of 5 stars Savannah Pearl Earrings, March 9, 2014
I liked the earrings, they were fair priced, However I found another pair that were just as nice and better priced. Also the box that the earrings came in fell apart as soon as I opened it, so the quality of the packaging was lacking . I must admit I expected more of a company with their reputation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely...and adorable!, March 2, 2014
The earrings are cute button pearls, a great size and just...super-cute! Add in the personal touches of the little velvet care bag and the darling textured earring box, and you have a wonderful item and buying experience. I bought these for me, but will be buying these for birthdays and special occasions for a number of women in my life. Love!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, February 24, 2014
I bought these earrings for my teenage daughter for her birthday and she loves them. They look expensive and came in a nice gift box, I would recommend these for children or adults!

5.0 out of 5 stars Savannah pearl earrings 7.5-8.0mm, February 20, 2014
these earrings are absolutely beautiful!! i got them for my girlfriend for Valentine's day and she loved them!! They look great on her, I'm very satisfied with my purchase

Rate and Discover Movies