Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 15, 2012
The pearls are absolutely lovely. I am so excited to give them as a gift. I recommend them to anyone considering buying pearls.
on November 29, 2012
I bought this as a gift during Black Friday and was very pleased when I got them today. The sheen and size of the pearls is nice and they seem to be securely strung. I liked the necklace so much I just ordered the set with matching earrings for myself.
on October 14, 2013
I presented my daughter with these pearls for a 23rd birthday gift and she thought they were smashing. They glow with lustre. I have no idea of life expectancy or long term use. But at the start, these pearls are fabulous--and not overly costly.
on February 1, 2015