Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 31, 2012 9:10:23 PM PDT
analogkid says:
Does anyone know if my save file from my vanilla Batman AC will work on this one? I don't want to lose all my progress. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 11:25:50 PM PDT
every other game the GOTY edition save files are different.

LBP 1 & 2 were different.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 3:55:34 AM PDT
analogkid says:
Well, I guess I won't be buying this one then. Thanks for the reply.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 10:05:03 PM PDT
You should just buy the DLC for 360 or PS3 (whichever system you play it on) for Harley Quinn's revenge, because it's really the only new thing. Unless you want to get all the DLC with it. But yeah if you need to keep your game save going, it won't work with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012 5:32:26 AM PDT
analogkid says:
I would, but I'm kind of weird that way. I prefer the old days where everything is already on the disc. I hate having parts of the game on my HD. Thanks for letting me know about the save; I'll probably wait for a big price drop before I get it.

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 10:02:30 PM PDT
Azhrei says:
That's why i wait a long time now before i buy any game. This DLC crap is ridiculous..... true "expansions"..... fine. But take Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. The three major DLC that adds 3 whole new sections to race in were ALREADY ON THE DISC. The crap's on the screen with the rest of the.. tracks, but they're locked out till you buy the DLC. Crap like this just pisses me off, and now i waste alot of time researching games to find out if they have online passes.... if they're on vouchers or if the online portion's already on the disc and no code needed... i have to WAIT a long time after they come out to find out if there's DLC content (and whether a new edition of the game comes out WITH all the DLC) cause spending 50-60 on a new game that's not even COMPLETE then spending another 30-50 or whatever on the rest of LATER is just fracking ridiculous. I honestly dont' know how these fracking game companies are getting away with this s**t.

Errr... rant over.. lol But that's why I never bought this game when it came out. NOW.... I'm getting this version in a couple days when i get my check. :D

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 8:56:23 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 8, 2012 8:56:41 AM PDT
Azhrei says:
I like how amazon deleted my post complaining about the dlc trend these devs are getting away with. Like Need for speed Hot Pursuit where the three main track/race add-ons were already in the game in the first place and ON your screen yet locked out till you buy them. That's just wrong, and i dont' see how some of these gaming companies get away with some of this crap. An actual expansion.. fine, but crap like the above? >.<

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 10:18:01 AM PDT
analogkid says:
Yeah, I saw that they did that. I completely agree with you. I remember the good old PSX days where when the game came out, it was finished and had everything on the disc. I've recently been re-buying all my old favorites just in case full games go DLC someday. I like to actually own the physical disc as opposed to buying something that could get lost on my harddrive someday.

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 8:21:48 PM PDT
B. Martin says:
There is a problem with ps3 version original game saves. They aren't working for the GOTY as of today.

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 10:36:38 AM PDT
Jeremy says:
Damn, will not be purchasing then...

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 2:49:39 PM PDT
Mark Twain says:
You can resign your game saves.
Works just fine.
Google.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2013 8:20:38 PM PDT
dtonesfan says:
post a link to show how please
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  May 31, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) - PS3
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) - PS3 by Warner Home Video - Games (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (487)