- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: Mill City Press, Inc. (September 27, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936780895
- ISBN-13: 978-1936780891
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,174,856 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Saving Innovation: How to Harness the Incredible Promise of Innovation Paperback – September 27, 2011
"The Industries of the Future"
Innovation expert Alec Ross explains what’s next for the world. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Found some good info on Chadd Scott. He's a washout radio dj who I guess thought he could write a book. To the kids out there that have a dream of one day writing a book...go ahead...do it...there is no possible way it will be worse than this drivel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look no further than the book's awful title for a sense of just how vacuous this piece of crap is. Utter nonsense from beginning to end with no actual facts or information. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Darkness_
Not sure what the hell I just read, was a mix of weirdness and who knows what. I am now a zombiePublished 19 months ago by Beer Me
This book had too many words and not enough pictures. Also, not one "This page intentionally left blank"? I don't even know who you are anymore.Published on February 7, 2013 by The IT Pope