Somewhere between Buffalo Bill's Grave and Museum and the Sandstone Ranch it became clear to me that application, not philosophy, needed to be the greater focal point. If my participants were unwilling or unable to put what I had presented into place, what was the use?
- Excerpt from Saving Innovation
Innovation promised to provide business with profitable growth and competitive advantage; however, the current approaches to innovation do not meet those needs on a regular or repeatable basis. Saving Innovation delivers on that promise by overcoming the greatest and most common obstacle business faces with innovation: where and how to start. Saving Innovation provides an easily followed and implemented innovation game plan for any size business or organization allowing them to realize their goals through my results-oriented method of innovation which stresses fundamentals and user application and has been proven effective for widely varied businesses around the globe.
• Equips readers of all experience levels in innovation to either initiate or reenergize results-oriented innovation at their workplace or organization and take control of their future, and the future of their business
• Inspires readers to begin taking action immediately by providing a positive, simple, and usable approach to the subject
• Exposes readers to the power of increased employee engagement as a result of establishing a solid foundational culture of innovation
• Presents to readers examples of how to improve their overall professional skill set in areas from holding better meetings to building better teams, preparing for the future, maximizing employee potential and improving communication and recognition