Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Savior Vaccine (The Health Club Mysteries (Volume 2))
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 8, 2014
“The Savior Vaccine” is the second book in this series; the first is called “Terminal Neglect”. Dr. Jonathan Rogers was the Surgeon General of the United States. He had recently been appointed to that position after stopping the approval of a cancer drug that was being pushed through the approval process.

Now he was working with a new drug called Neobloc that would prevent radiation induced neoplasms from happening. This drug was again being pushed through the process fairly quickly so that it could be given to all Americans to prevent cancer after a nuclear blast and was being produced by the same company that produced the last deadly drug. One blast had already hit part of the United States and the President was worried another one would come.

This book was awesome! Murder, kidnapping, robbery, suicide and even people returning from the dead…you name it! This book had it all! It was fast-paced and kept you moving from one scare to the next! Dr. Rodgers had to be one step ahead of the crooks at all times or most of America would have perished and those who were still living would have been very rich. About two-thirds of the way through this book and article on the news announced problems with a pharmaceutical company that lied on the trials to get a drug through! This stuff really happens! I hope our Surgeon General in on the ball like Dr. Rogers was!
on August 24, 2014
Exciting and on the edge of your seat throughout this entire two book thriller. Unfortunately, we are too often, willing to give the benefit of the doubt to enemies of our way of life and this makes this saga even more riveting ! You ask yourself frequently, throughout this roller coaster ride, how can you possibly develop trust for sworn enemies? And, how can anyone expect views of a different culture, to change, radically, to work together to save lives when the hatred is so deep? Where does it end? Should a President ever have the power or responsibility to place the lives of all Americans in jeopardy in order to make them safe? At what point is the responsibility that of the individual? Has Government taken on too much power? Strong suggestion vs demanded compliance. This thriller could have gone in so many directions. Is the ending what you desire?
on June 21, 2011
The Savior Vaccine is a chilling medical thriller just in time to put a frost on this summer heat! I was thrilled at every turn of the page by something different, spine-chilling and thought provoking. Michael Rushnak has another best seller! The end was totally awesome and left me saying...Wow I did not see that coming. The summer knows this is one of the best reads of the season!
on August 16, 2015
If you live in this world, it is no stretch to observe that power and greed trump ethics. That point is brought home in this medical thriller as our protagonist Dr. Jonathan Rogers, now Surgeon General, must weigh in on the safety of a so-called savior vaccine that must be given to all Americans to keep us immune from the fallout of a nuclear attack. The vaccine has been tested in rats. Those running the trials have kept the findings under close wraps. Will it be tested in humans? Certainly someone from within the company will come forward and warn Dr. Rogers about the fuzzy statistics. Those who market this vaccine stand to make a fortune if it is approved. Do they even understand what is happening? Perhaps there is a mole in the company whose motives are yet different than those of the money-makers? No one is safe in this one. Can Dr. Rogers prevail?
on July 10, 2011
This is the second book I've read by Michael Rushnak. I can honestly say they've been two of the best medical thrillers I've ever read. Dr. Rushnak began writing to enhance people's awareness - dealing with current medical issues to help enlighten the public. His great technique involves using his knowledge of medicine and public health to give clear and accurate descriptions throughout his spine chilling medical thrillers. This is a well written, gripping, medical thriller with lots of surprises. I hope you love it as much as I did!
on August 3, 2012
Michael Rushnak's second book in the trilogy, The Savior Vaccine was a thriller from the first page to the last.

The scary thing, as I was reading this book was, could it really happen. I had to say yes. The characters are intriguing and the storyline is complete with twists and turns that you don't see coming.

I'm reading DENIED, the last in the trilogy. I won't review it here but........

I gave the SAVIOR VACCINE 5 stars because I couldn't put it down. Great read!!!
on July 6, 2011
A spell-binding novel of intrigue, danger, surprise and shock! What's worse, you will find yourself wondering when, not if, this could happen! Michael Rushnak captures your attention from cover to cover with a suspenseful, action-packed, dramatic scenario which grips you with its terrifying premise, thrills you with it's engaging characters, and shocks you with it's every turn! Rushnak's Terminal Neglect was a strong start to his Health Club Mysteries trilogy, building to a thundering crescendo in this: The Savior Vaccine! A MUST READ! Then ask yourself: When will our darkest nightmares become our new reality?
on September 10, 2012
I was attracted to this book as I love thrillers and mystery. However, the main reason was to see what my former physician had written. Unfortunatly I missed reding his first book. I enjoyed this one and am looking forward to his third. I have to say that as a physician, I found him excellent and am glad to see that this carries over to his written subject.
on January 9, 2013
I did not want to put this book down.I was so immersed in the story that I actually got angry with the author for allowing some events to happen. This means I was completely engrossed in the storyline as if the characters were real. There were many twists and turns in the story that I was exhausted when I finally finished it.
Dr. Michael Rushnak's book, The Savior Vaccine, is one of the best books I've ever read. It was so real and as I turned the pages, I kept wanting to see what was next. The book is pure genius and I recommend anyone who wants to read a book, that not only has a terrific story, but holds true in the real world MUST read this book.

Dr. Joyce M. Knudsen, PhD, AICI CIM