5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful, light-hearted and happy love story
The third book in the Bride Quartet is a beautiful, light-hearted and happy novel about love and friendship.

Laurel and Del have known each other since they were children. Laurel is like a sister for Del, but for her he is the one man she has secretly loved for years.
A heated discussion and a suprising kiss changes everything. They move on to a romantic...
Published on April 27, 2010 by Tester

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Easy Read
First I want to go ahead and let it be known that my review rating is based on having actually purchased and read the book itself. I have read all three of the books in this series to date and have to say that Laurel's was lacking for me compared to Emma's and Mac's stories. This book did not have the same dialogue that really drew me in on the others. It seemed more...
Published on May 11, 2010 by Lauren A. Watson

‹ Previous | 124 25 2647 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Savor the Moment, January 30, 2013
I really enjoyed it. I am very fond of Nora Roberts works so most anything she writes is of interest to me. Even though in most cases I can figure out the plot, I like the way she leads up to the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Savor The Moment by Nora Roberts, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Savor the Moment: Book Three in the Bride Quartet (The Bride Quartet, Book 3) (Paperback)
The main character in this one is the least rebellious of all of them I believe. She understands her craft and how it contributes to the whole business. She just doesn't expect to fall in love she doesn't have time. I enjoy the humor that is written into the story. Where would we be without our sense of humor?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet!, January 27, 2013
Beautiful! I love the series and will read it over and over again.I will be rereading this series again and again and again as in! I loved the beach house too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't wait to start reading!!!, January 26, 2013
Nora Roberts has such a fine way of telling a great story, while keeping the reader interested in what is going to happen next with the four main characters. I loved this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, January 23, 2013
completely met my expectations. I love all four books in this set. I will be re-reading them over & over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts at her finest, January 22, 2013
This whole series is wonderful and has quickly become one of my favorites. Laurel and Del's story is a sweet yet has the typical difficulties of all relationships.

5.0 out of 5 stars Savior the Moment, January 14, 2013
This book was awesome, which title followed this one? Would be interested in purchasing it.Can you help me with this?

4.0 out of 5 stars Awwww, January 10, 2013
E. S. Charpentier (Brainerd, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I really think Nora Roberts had been watching Buffy directly prior to or perhaps during the writing of this series. The dialogue is just so similar to Buffy-speak. I like it.
Besides having pretty much the same plot as the last volume (girl in love, guy with commitment issues, known each other forever, don't want to lose the friendship when they start boinking), I still really enjoyed reading this. Maybe because it's summer and this is such a fundamentally beachy read, but I can't really think of anything to complain about except the aforementioned similar plot and also just the average-ness of it all. Although, I'm still really looking forward to reading the last book in the series about Parker and Malcolm. Squee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappointing, January 10, 2013
I love these four girls! The connections they share, the way they all work together and the way they love and support each other is the glue of these stories. The quartet series is sweet, sexy, and highly addictive. On to the next great read in this series. Thanks Nora, love your work!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Savor the moment, January 9, 2013
Awsome book the whole series is great always love Nora Roberts book series. She is an amazing amazing author with good stores

‹ Previous | 124 25 2647 | Next ›

Savor the Moment: Book Three in the Bride Quartet (The Bride Quartet, Book 3)
$16.00 $12.80