Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 26, 2012
I got this product two days ago and tried it out today. It won,t heat at all and I plan to send it back. I had my food all ready to process and had to do it in the oven. I am not impressed. I rate this a zero.
Carolyn Rios, Lake Wales, Fl.
on January 18, 2016
I purchased this dehydrator as a gift for my husband to make jerky with. It works great! He loves it. So far we have made beef jerky and a few dried fruits. The price is great, but if I had to name one thing I would change it would be to add a timer & thermostat. Other than that, we really enjoy this food dehydrator.
on February 1, 2016
My daughter was very pleased with her gift.She liked all the trays and proceeded to tell me what she was going to use it for.
She does most of her own herbs and their hot peppers. I know it will be well used.
on February 28, 2013
Great bought to make my dog treat "chicken jerky" a lot cheaper and I don't have to worry about it coming from China. UPDATE USED THREE TIMES AND NOW WILL NOT HEAT, GREAT WHILE IT LASTED, BUT RETURN TIME HAS EXPIRED, NOW WAITING TO SEE IF THEY WILL REFUND OR REPLACE ! DOGS AND MYSELF ARE NOT HAPPY !!!
on March 6, 2014
Got it for preserving more vegetables and fruits but ended up very frustrated. Worked well for about 3 uses, then the last few took twice as long to do. Brought it out to use again and NOTHING! It had burnt wires leading to the heating elements.
on October 14, 2013
I have used this unit three times (This isn't my first dehydrator!). After 1 use, four of the 5 trays were cracked (yes, I rotate trays). 2nd time using, some of the plastic tray pieces fell out. I am now using it for the 3rd time, and I had to remove one tray because IT PARTIALLY MELTED! I'm sending it back to where I purchased it for a full refund. Definitely will not buy this brand again, seeing as others have had problems with this manufacture. I don't use it at night as I'm afraid it will spontaneously combust or something. Do not use without supervision!
on January 4, 2014
The lid and shelves do not fit together properly.The result is everything sits at an angle and the whole thing is not stable,In adition,it has hot and cool spots.This keeps things from drying evenly. I would not recommend this dehydrator to anyone.
on October 19, 2014
It's cheesy, cheap. I wish I had ordered a better one instead. It worked fine but without a fan it took longer than my other dehydrator.
on March 5, 2015