1.0 out of 5 stars food dehydrator/ item # R6-52900, May 26, 2012
This review is from: Food Dehydrator
I got this product two days ago and tried it out today. It won,t heat at all and I plan to send it back. I had my food all ready to process and had to do it in the oven. I am not impressed. I rate this a zero.
Carolyn Rios, Lake Wales, Fl.

1.0 out of 5 stars DEHYDRATOR, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Food Dehydrator
Great bought to make my dog treat "chicken jerky" a lot cheaper and I don't have to worry about it coming from China. UPDATE USED THREE TIMES AND NOW WILL NOT HEAT, GREAT WHILE IT LASTED, BUT RETURN TIME HAS EXPIRED, NOW WAITING TO SEE IF THEY WILL REFUND OR REPLACE ! DOGS AND MYSELF ARE NOT HAPPY !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Burned up after a few uses, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Food Dehydrator
Got it for preserving more vegetables and fruits but ended up very frustrated. Worked well for about 3 uses, then the last few took twice as long to do. Brought it out to use again and NOTHING! It had burnt wires leading to the heating elements.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a mistake, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Food Dehydrator
The lid and shelves do not fit together properly.The result is everything sits at an angle and the whole thing is not stable,In adition,it has hot and cool spots.This keeps things from drying evenly. I would not recommend this dehydrator to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad!, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Food Dehydrator
I have used this unit three times (This isn't my first dehydrator!). After 1 use, four of the 5 trays were cracked (yes, I rotate trays). 2nd time using, some of the plastic tray pieces fell out. I am now using it for the 3rd time, and I had to remove one tray because IT PARTIALLY MELTED! I'm sending it back to where I purchased it for a full refund. Definitely will not buy this brand again, seeing as others have had problems with this manufacture. I don't use it at night as I'm afraid it will spontaneously combust or something. Do not use without supervision!

Food Dehydrator