4.0 out of 5 stars Still rocking after all these years
I am sure what the other reviewer was expecting but it seems Kim has moved with the times. He has still kicks but with his leads. He has more of an uptempo band and he has the singer from Joe Perry Projects first couple of albums.

I enjoyed it.
Published on January 7, 2012 by C. J. Lawson

1.0 out of 5 stars My mistake
Published on May 8, 2011 by Michael D. Kopp

4.0 out of 5 stars Still rocking after all these years, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Savoy Brown Live (MP3 Music)

I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare enough life set, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Savoy Brown Live (Audio CD)
As a long-time follower (since 1969) - I am continually on the lookout for new stuff - if you are a Savoy Brown fan - yes go for it !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars My mistake, May 8, 2011
This review is from: Savoy Brown Live (MP3 Music)
I forgot how much Savoy Brown changed from the Kim Simmonds, Chris Youlden days of old. The British blues band evolved in to a Metallic wannabe band. Aerosmith claims to have roots in blues and a couple of their tunes demonstrate that position. Savoy Brown, is less of a blues, boogie band than Aerosmith or White Snake. I wish I had not purchased this recording. I can't even think of anyone to pawn it off on.

Savoy Brown Live
Savoy Brown Live by Savoy Brown (Audio CD - 2011)
Rate and Discover Movies