5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed
Published 11 months ago by James C. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars the nails are soo small I couldn't hold them and hit them.
Published 5 months ago by D. Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, October 7, 2013
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
I bought these because I needed to hang some wood DIY projects I've been working on and these are perfect. The nails are a little small, i wouldn't recommend using your fingers and a hammer. I used some needle nose pliers for the job (like others mentioned) and it worked out fine for me. One or two good taps should get your nail standing up, then another two or three taps to get the nail all the way in. I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, November 29, 2013
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
They are exactly what I need and I didn't have to buy them 3 at a time at a ridiculously outrageous price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for the buck., December 7, 2013
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
Couldn't ask for a better value at .10 each when I was paying $2 for 4 at my local big box store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find a medium quantity of this product., October 8, 2013
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
Exactly what I was looking for. This item is very overpriced in small retail quantities and not needed in large wholesale quantities, this item in this quantity served my purposes perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars that is exactly what i expected., September 22, 2013
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
what I saw on the post is exactly what I wanted. will make more purchases later. thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails, July 13, 2013
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
great product, each individually wrapped with an extra nail in each for us fumble fingered people. it is a great way to buy hangers if you do a lot of framing

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 27, 2013
JudyPudy (West Islip, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
I love these little hangers. I rarely use the nails to install them. I use super glue. Great little product.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a fraction of the cost of what they ..., July 14, 2014
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
These are a fraction of the cost of what they charge in hardware stores for the exact same thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., April 19, 2014
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
The nails are smaller than the holes in the picture hangers, so the hanger falls right off -- & that's of course referring to the nails that aren't completely rusted and unusable. No. NO NO NO. Buy something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars the nails are soo small I couldn't hold them and hit them., April 16, 2014
This review is from: 100 Sawtooth Picture Hangers 1 7/8 Inch W/Nails
This might have been my fault. I am not a handy person. I bout these to hag a frame I made into a jewelry frame for a DYI projects. But the nails are so small I couldn't hold them while I was hammering them in. I even tried holding them with a clothes pin (An idea I got off of pintrest) and the nails were too small for the clothes pin as well. I wound up hitting the saw tooth bracket and it bent in the middle. Eventually I got it hanging but the nails were not hammered in the whole way...

Like I said this could be my fault because I didn't know what I was ordering and didn't look at the correct size nails but I wanted to warn the next person.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›