Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 7, 2013
I bought these because I needed to hang some wood DIY projects I've been working on and these are perfect. The nails are a little small, i wouldn't recommend using your fingers and a hammer. I used some needle nose pliers for the job (like others mentioned) and it worked out fine for me. One or two good taps should get your nail standing up, then another two or three taps to get the nail all the way in. I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend.
on August 3, 2014
I use these all the time for frames from the thrift store or wherever that don't hang. You need pliers to hold the tiny nails to attach. I usually just super glue them to the frame and they work great.
on May 5, 2016
Great buy for this item. I recently bought a package of these. There were only four in the package and I played almost the same price. Good quality and quick shipping. I would buy from this seller again.
on April 16, 2014
This might have been my fault. I am not a handy person. I bout these to hag a frame I made into a jewelry frame for a DYI projects. But the nails are so small I couldn't hold them while I was hammering them in. I even tried holding them with a clothes pin (An idea I got off of pintrest) and the nails were too small for the clothes pin as well. I wound up hitting the saw tooth bracket and it bent in the middle. Eventually I got it hanging but the nails were not hammered in the whole way...

Like I said this could be my fault because I didn't know what I was ordering and didn't look at the correct size nails but I wanted to warn the next person.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2015
yes, the nails are tiny. they're supposed to be. I use epoxy to glue the hanger to the back of the frame, and when the epoxy is tacky it holds the nails in place so you can hammer without pliers or busting up your fingers. these hangers are low-profile and perfect for my smaller projects.
on December 3, 2014
I'm so happy I found this pack. I sell wall plaques so I use these often, and previously I could only find small packs at craft and home improvement stores. And of course, those really add up when you need a lot. These are a great size and very sturdy, and I can make many signs now that I have 100 of them!
on November 10, 2015
I use a lot of these on my assemblage art work made from salvage. I need to buy them in bulk and the local stores only sell them in packs of 3-4 for an outlandish price. Great value on this purchase.
on March 10, 2015
Makes hanging pictures 1000x easier when compared to those triangle things on the backs of frames. The small nails are a little hard to work with so I drill small pilot holes to help. I wish I would have bought these years ago.
on April 7, 2015
Sawtooth? Yes.

100 of them? Dear lord, there are so many of these in the bag.

Hanger? ... Sort of. The only issue here is that the heads of the nails are too small! The heads of the nails go right through the holes in the hangers.

You can imagine how this would present a problem. The only way around this was to not hammer the nail all the way in. Of course, you can't be sure the hanger will stay. So... Maybe it will hang. Maybe it will fall.
on November 29, 2013
They are exactly what I need and I didn't have to buy them 3 at a time at a ridiculously outrageous price.