Sawyer Extractor Pump Kit extracts venom and poisons from the bites and stings of snakes, bees, wasps, mosquitos and more. The Extractor's double chamber vacuum pump action is designed to provide powerful suction for the extraction of venoms and poisons without the need for scalpel blades or knives used in other kits. Because it's a pump, not a syringe, it's easy to use with one hand. When using select one of the 4 plastic cups that will best cover the bitten area and attach it to the pump, then using your thumb simply push the plunger and the extractor pump will quickly and effectively remove venoms and poisons from beneath your skin. By simply cleaning the cups after each use you can safely reuse the pump many times over. The Sawyer Extractor is most effective at retrieving venom outside of the muscle areas of the body. Retrieving venom quickly can significantly improve treatment results by medical practitioners. In muscle areas such as the calf muscles, venom quicly enters the circulatory system and an extractor pump is less effective.
For Removal of Poisons from Snakebites, Bee and Wasp Stings, Mosquito Bites, and More
The Extractor Vacuum Pump was designed specifically to provide the most powerful suction available for the safe extraction of venoms and poisons.
Effective Treatment for Bites from:
| || |
* If used immediately after bite or sting; seek medical attention if you suspect a Brown Recluse or Black Widow bite.
Because the Extractor's double chamber pump action is so powerful, you will not need to use the dangerous scalpel blades or knives associated with less effective bite kits. Because it's a pump and not a syringe, it's easy to use with one hand.
Just select which of the four plastic cups best covers the bitten area, attach it to the pump, then a simple push of the plunger with your thumb and the Extractor Pump will quickly and effectively remove venoms and poisons from below your skin. By simply cleaning the cups after each use you may safely reuse the pump over and over again.
The Extractor can most effectively retrieve venom from the portions of the body that are outside muscle areas. In muscle areas of the body such as the calf muscles the venom enters the circulatory system much more quickly and the Extractor is not as effective in removing venom in these areas. Retrieving venom can significantly improve your treatment results.
- The Extractor Pump is the only medically approved device for treating snakebites. When used quickly after a bite, treatment results may be significantly improved. Some doctors recommend carrying and applying two pumps, one for each fang bite site.
- The pump has been used successfully for over 30 years as an adjunct in the treatment of snakebites and for bee sting venom removal. The pump is not a replacement for quickly seeking professional medical treatment. The victim should also be taken to a hospital for further examination and medical treatment.
- The Extractor Pump is also a safe and useful first aid device for treating bee and wasp stings as well as spider, scorpion, fly, or mosquito bites.
- If you are known to be allergic and carry an Epipen pen, this is in no way a substitute; however, rapid relief from the pain or itching from a bite can be achieved. Retrieving venom from a snakebite can significantly improve treatment results. The effectiveness of the Extractor Pump varies with the location of the bite. Most snakebites occur in extremities (arms, lower legs, feet, and ankles). Venom often pools outside of the muscles in bites to the hands, feet and ankles. The Extractor Pump can most effectively retrieve venom that is pooled outside muscle areas. In large muscle mass areas, such as the calf muscle, venom enters the circulatory system much more quickly and the Extractor Pump is not as effective in removing venom in these areas.
Insect bites and stings leave venom, poison, or itchy compounds close to the skin's surface where they can easily be retrieved. Best results occur when applying the pump quickly before the fluids enter the circulatory system. However, mosquito bites can often be treated successfully hours after a bite.
- 1 Sawyer Extractor
- 4 Suction Cups
- 2 Alcohol Prep Pads
- 3 Standard Adhesive Bandages
- 2 Sting Care Wipes
- 1 Safety Razor
- 1 Bite and Sting Book