Roseanne 9 Seasons 1997
Amazon Instant Video
1. Call Waiting After their big fight, Dan leaves dozens of messages for Roseanne on Jackie's answering machine, trying to reconcile. Jackie reminds Roseanne that they have "scientifically picked" numbers for that night's drawing. Roseanne sits down to watch TV but begins…
2. Millions From Heaven Jackie rushes over to the Conners' to let them know that they've just won the lottery prize of $108 million. Everyone is stunned, but they soon begin fantasizing about how they'll spend the money. When they arrive at the lottery office with the ticket, their…
3. What a Day for a Daydream While sitting around the dinner table with her family, talking about their lottery winnings, Roseanne daydreams about herself and the family being on _"Jerry Springer Show, The" (1991)_ , she and Jackie posing for "Playboy", and winning the Miss Universe…
4. Honor Thy Mother Dan's friends and family wonder what's up when he begins pondering the meaning of life. Everyone assumes he's in a pensive mood because he's won so much money in the lottery. When Dan skips Monday night football and starts spackling the living room walls at…
5. Someday My Prince Will Come Jackie literally meets her prince charming, who whisks her and the family away to New York City.
6. Pampered to a Pulp Roseanne and Jackie's relaxing spa weekend turns out to be a disaster.
7. Satan, Darling After a night of drinking with the New York socialites, Roseanne has a strange dream about the future of Darlene and her baby.
8. Hoi Polloi Meets Hoity Toity Astrid Wentworth (who Roseanne and Jackie met at a party) takes Roseanne's clan home to meet her family. Roseanne's amazed at both the opulent surroundings and how repressed everyone is. They wear eight different outfits a day, begin drinking at ten a.m.,…
9. Roseambo Roseanne battles a group terrorists holding her family and a foreign diplomat hostage on a train to Washington D.C.
10. Home is Where the Afghan Is Roseanne is depressed that Dan won't be home for Thanksgiving. But she's elated that for the first time ever, she won't have to cook since she's having the meal catered. And though she's surrounded by her family, it doesn't quite feel like home with all the…
11. Mothers and Other Strangers Roseanne misses Dan and tries to prepare the home for his return. Bev visits with Nana Mary to talk about her life and makes a startling discovery.
12. Home for the Holidays Dan is finally home from his trip to California, and is amazed at the changes in the Conner family lifestyle that have taken place in his absence. Roseanne is thrilled to have Dan home, but notices that he doesn't seem to be quite himself. He's evasive when…
13. Say It Ain't So Jackie forces Dan to reveal some devastating news to Roseanne while Jackie deals with turmoil in her own relationship. DJ wants to videotape the birth of Darlene's baby.
14. Hit the Road, Jack Dan regretfully packs his bags and prepares to leave home for good. Roseanne deals with her sorrows by driving aimlessly around Landford.
15. The War Room When Roseanne falls into a deep depression and locks herself in the bedroom, family and friends try their hardest to pick her spirits back up. When their efforts prove fruitless, they stage an intervention to rouse a lethargic Roseanne out of bed.
16. Lanford's Elite Roseanne makes a surprising connection with Edgar Wellman Jr., the son of her hated former boss, at a Lanford Country Club party. When he reveals some awful news about the future of Lanford, Roseanne may be the only one who can save her hometown.
17. Some Enchanted Merger Once the Wellman Plastics buyout is completed, Roseanne is at a loss for what to do when a mutual attraction springs between herself and Edgar Wellman Jr.
18. A Second Chance Dan comes to the house to pick up Jerry while Roseanne is out. Later, Dan returns to tell Roseanne he loves her and wants to reconcile. Eventually, she agrees they belong together. They go for a drive and, upon returning home, get a call from Jackie saying…
19. The Miracle Darlene gives birth to a very premature baby girl. The doctors and specialists have very little hope for the baby's survival. The family is crushed but Roseanne is determined to prove pure love, affection, and a tender touch are more powerful than any…
20. Roseanne-Feld Jackie and Mark attend a female wrestling match, DJ is unprepared when a quiet night with Heather goes farther than expected, and Bev is introduced to a new "friend" named Joyce.
21. The Truth Be Told Roseanne and Jackie are disturbed about the feeding frenzy among the media since the Conners won the lottery. They're amazed that many of the stories are outright lies. But they're extremely excited about the bidding war for rights to the Conners' story for…
22. Arsenic and Old Mom Dan's estranged mother heads straight to Lanford for a visit after she's released from the hospital. However, Dan suspects she's far from cured and is afraid she's trying to kill him.
23. Into That Good Night, Part 1 Roseanne and Dan are delighted that Darlene, David and their new daughter, Harris Conner Healy, will be staying with them. D.J. has grudgingly given up his room for them and is moving to the basement. He says he'll have more room to work on his film projects,…
24. Into That Good Night, Part 2 The family talks about their life after winning the lottery, glad that part of their lives is over. They order out for pizza and Roseanne suggests saying grace to thank God that Harris beat the odds and that they're all together. Everyone comes by to welcome…
|Director||Mark K. Samuels|
|Starring||Roseanne Barr, John Goodman|
|Supporting actors||Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Michael Fishman, Sarah Chalke, Johnny Galecki|
|Producers||Roseanne Barr, Lawrence Broch, Marcy Carsey, Janet Leahy, Stacie Lipp, Cynthia Mort, Daniel Palladino, Nancy Steen, Allan Stephan, Barbara Stoll, Jeanne Wall, Tom Werner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The discs were pretty scratched up. One of the discs doesn't even play:(Published 5 days ago by joe
This is not my favorite season, because it gets far away from the original premise of the show, but the last episode makes up for it.Published 7 days ago by Christina Kollar
I loved Roseanne but at this point the show was sadly a former shell of itself.
The final season was truly the end for Roseanne and I don't mean as being a final season... Read more
OK, I see some people on here being realistic, and others who are trying to pretend like Season 9 is anything like the better seasons of Roseanne. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Troy