- File Size: 1079 KB
- Print Length: 206 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: High Hopes Publishing (February 18, 2011)
- Publication Date: February 18, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004PGNMJQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,355,720 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Say What? Do You really Know What You Are Communicating Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
His latest book comes after being diagnosed with bladder cancer. Not content with being a healthcare victim, he has written a humorous account of his "adventures" thus far with the goal of spreading the word about this sinister disease. The book is entitled, "For Bladder or Worse" and tells the nitty and gritty details in a way that will split your sides if not your underwear. Gene also interviewed several top healthcare experts and their information adds a huge value to the book.