Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta 8 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Good News, Bad News ABC News Bride Linsey is on a special assignment: to find her perfect wedding gown. But everything her entourage chooses fails to live up to her own expectations. Bride Tessie knows she wants to be a princess on her wedding day she's just which one.
2. Rockin' the Runway A young widow makes her second trip to the altar, this time she's getting married onstage at a Train concert. Meanwhile, a virgin bride hits the bridal shop for the very first time, but saying yes to the dress could prove to be the biggest decision yet.
3. Country Girls Do Bridal Best Hannah, a true country girl, wants a dress to match her special cowgirl boots. Bride Leslie knows exactly what she wants, but so does her Mom who holds the purse strings. A former Miss America, Caressa, brings her aunts to her bridal fitting.
4. Rolling with the Punches A Southern belle wants to shed her pageant image for her big day, but her stage mom isn't having it. Tomboy roller derby bride, Jennifer, is trying to lose the gym shorts and be the picture of elegance when she walks down the aisle.
5. Thinking Outside of the Box Alyssa arrives to the salon with a box containing her mom's vintage wedding dress. Amanda desperately wants to find a dress her Grandma would have envisioned she'd wear on wedding day. Carla comes back in for her fitting, unsure she made the right choice.
6. Divas on the Defense Bride Kierra brings along her former pageant coach to help her find a wedding dress with "wow" factor. Bride Jenny and her fashion diva bridesmaid battle over to wear or not to wear lace. Gretchen comes back to the salon to try on her custom-made gown.
7. Bucking Tradition Bride Jessica loves all things camouflage and wants to somehow incorporate it into her wedding gown. Meanwhile, Kaleeta, a bride who hates shopping needs serious help finding her dream dress.
8. Chocolate Milk, Mermaids, and Mothers Alicia's unique definition of a sexy dress has her mom and the salon staff running in circles. Whitney's desire for a mermaid dress to show off her curves sends mom running for cover. Laura Beth is back for her fitting, unsure she made the right decision.
9. More Granny, More Problems Bride Jessie doesn't see eye to eye with her penny-pinching 93-year-old Grandma. A peacock-lovin' bride is determined to find a gown that matches her unusual accessories. Bride Maria seeks her sisters' approval during her final fitting.
10. The Bride Strikes Back A Star Wars obsessed bride is set on looking like Princess Leia on her big day. A Southern belle is determined to find a groovy dress for her vintage hippie themed wedding. Bride Yetmon's fitting is a challenge as she's even smaller than her size 2 dress.
11. I Do Again Kimberly wants a sexy gown that will wow her preacher fiancé, but will also please her conservative Mom. Tracy is on the hunt for a fun, flirty gown for her upcoming Vegas wedding. Second time bride Isabel selects a dress without her daughters' approval.
12. Princess Brides Beware Small-town bride Lindsay has big, princess dreams for her wedding dress. Bride Bailey has simple tastes, but her bling-loving Mom is on sparkle patrol. In for her fitting, Allie's worried a little weight gain will prevent her from fitting into her dress.
13. Hope on a Hanger Meredith is looking for her dream wedding dress to carry her through her upcoming cancer treatments. It's a battle of North vs. South when Kelly's New York mom and southern mother-in-law have differing opinions of what Kelly should wear on her big day.
14. No to the Bow Kayla wants to please her strong-willed mom while shopping for a wedding dress. Danielle wants to wear a lace gown on her big day- but her Dad is set against it. In for her fitting, Whitney hopes her dress will live up to her mom's high standards.
15. Tulle vs. Ta-Ta's Bride Summer falls in love with a dress nearly twice her budget. Brooke, an NFL cheerleader fights to show off her “pom-poms”, despite her Mother's opinion. And bride Meredith must decide which shoes will be most comfortable, post back surgery.
16. Team Spirit Bride Mallory is torn between trendy versus conservative, but which will win? Lorie has recently lost over 100 pounds but struggles to get comfortable in her new skin. Unsure about the actual shade of her wedding dress, Bride Katie is concerned.
17. Booty- do's and Ball Gowns Runaway bride Kate has been engaged four times, so it's no surprise that she also has trouble committing to a gown. To make up for her first time around, Jackie wants the sassy vow renewal gown of her dreams, but will her princess-lovin' Mom get onboard?
18. The Family Feud Bride Cindy brings her fiancé AND their four kids to her appointment, much to Lori's dismay. Cheyna's biker Dad envisions her in a "hellion" dress, but when the team has a hard time finding a match, Monte sets them on the right path.
Say Yes to the Cure: Lori's Fight Lori Allen owner of Bridals by Lori receives news that changes her life forever, her doctor tells her she has breast cancer. So many stories have been told on the runway of Lori's shop, but this time she will tell her own.
Lori's story came out just as I was in the process of biopsy to mastectomy. I watched then and clung to every word. Read morePublished on May 19, 2013 by Sandra
I love the show Say Yes to the Dress that is out of New York, but the Atlanta version is way too hyped up and Monte drives me crazy! Read morePublished on April 19, 2013 by S. G. Morris