5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling Nostalgic
If you are looking for a nice piece to accentuate your look, look no further than this hat bringing you back in time for a look at yesteryear. Great hat great fit great look if you already are looking great this adds that extra pop.
Published 19 months ago by Boanerges

1.0 out of 5 stars Scala Prokpie
Published on April 28, 2010 by Geego David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Scala Prokpie, April 28, 2010
This company has no regard for customer satisfaction...Although I wear a large and has dozens of these hats ,this paticular one was too big,,I called the vendor who promise to send a "hat fill tape" or something to that nature which would supposedly make the hat fit closer,this is well over a month ,and to date I have not received and such item,I don't have the time to hound a lousy vendor so this one fell through the cracks and I call the money spent a loss,I bought three porkpie hats from another company I think they are called Hat in the Belfry,not an Amazon vendor,they ship very fast fast and their hats are true to size...I would not recommend this vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling Nostalgic, May 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Heisenberg Pork Pie substitute for the $$, August 21, 2014
Gregg Bergman (Southern California, USA) - See all my reviews
I own nearly 50 fedora hats from many manufacturers, Stetson, Goorin Bro, Bailey, Stitch, and several others. This is my first Scala and my first Pork Pie. I wanted the Goorin Bro Heisenberg Pork Pie but the $150 price tag made it a bit prohibitive. I decided to buy the Scala Pork Pie with the intent to return the hat if I didn't like it and then buy the Heisenberg hat from Goorin. Although I'm sure it is not the same quality of the Goorin Heisenberg hat, For the price it is very nice. It it well made and very good looking especially without the feather and the Scala pin. The hat is a bit on the stiff side but perfectly acceptable. I also like the snap brim feature. Maybe when the finances are a bit better I'll buy the real deal but for now this is a perfectly acceptable substitute for the Heisenberg hat I set my eyes upon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality hat, October 24, 2014
rolfdenver (Centennial, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scala Classico Men's Wool Felt Porkpie Hat
I ordered an XL hat for my size 7-7/8 head, and it fits perfectly. Very high-quality materials. Looks like a very expensive hat. Note that it might be called a snap brim hat, but it is difficult if not impossible to snap down the front part of the brim and keep it down if that's the look you're going for. If you want a Walter White type look, you will definitely not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to wear, April 22, 2013
Nice quality hat would buy Scala again. I really enjoy wearing it and get lots of comments. Would recommend this company and this hat

5.0 out of 5 stars a good hat, May 8, 2014
This is a lovely hat and the fit was easily adjusted by just placing a length of webbing under the internal hatband. It is VERY stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, March 25, 2014
Lmadams (little rock, ar) - See all my reviews
This hat is well made. It's nicely lined. The snap brim is a great feature. It goes from a "breaking bad" hat to a cool-looking fedora. My husband loves his new hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Heisenberg, January 7, 2014
I was one of the many Heisenbergs out there for Halloween this last year and this hat fit the costume perfectly. I removed the feather and it looked great. Feather can be removed and reinserted with no messing with stitching or anything like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am the one who knocks!, December 17, 2013
Rich (Port Richey, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scala Classico Men's Wool Felt Porkpie Hat
This was perfect for my Breaking Bad Heisenberg costume! Very cool hat, I wish I could wear it every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it ... Medium fits at 7 1/8 perfectly, June 27, 2013
Gary Moore (Los Angeles CA) - See all my reviews
This is the third Scala hat I have. They're not as nice as Stetson's but they don't cost anywhere near as much either. I have a "derby" and a "Godfather" by Scala... Love them both...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›