5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Nice and soft and warm and easy to tuck into a pocket. A good basic little glove to keep on hand.
Published 21 months ago by Gia

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but fabric will shed
These gloves kept my hands perfectly warm but depending on the pants I was wearing the green fuzz came off and got all over the place.
Published 18 months ago by Sarv

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but fabric will shed, July 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but it's ugly, March 20, 2013
I am not a fan of this color. I honestly don't know why I expected the color to be darker or more neutral when I ordered it. But for the price it's a good buy. The gloves do stretch a bit if you have longer fingers and they're thick and soft. I used them during the winter in my car and they kept me warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for small hands, February 25, 2013
These gloves fit my small hands snugly. I like this. Color and texture are precisely as advertised. They are exactly what I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!!, January 28, 2013
Bought a pair of these for the wife to wear just while driving in the car. After wearing the gloves a total of 3 times, one of the fingers completely ripped open. Remember this happened from only holding onto a steering wheel!!

5.0 out of 5 stars chenille gloves, January 21, 2013
these gloves were exactly as ordered, buy these if you want warm gloves, i wish they came in more colors

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loves them, January 13, 2013
Jude M. Cancelliere (Marlton, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
My sister has lost several pairs of gloves while walking the dog so for Christmas I got her seven pair of these in several colors. She loves them and hasn't lost a single glove, yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy but short, January 9, 2013
These are knitted and not lined. Very stretchy to fit most size hands. But they seem short at the wrist. Warm and soft, but would not do in a frisky snowball fight with the neighbors. More pretty than rugged. Wear them to the mall, to church,or the concert.

5.0 out of 5 stars gloves, January 4, 2013
I would not call these "thin gloves"...they are way superior to the discount dept stores (K mart Walmart, etc)...I love them...they stretch to fit and are every bit as warm as my leathers.(well..as long as u don't get them wet)...love it...great bargain...espcially if you have large hands...I was so pleased..I went back and bought the other two colors...

3.0 out of 5 stars Gloves are thin..., January 4, 2013
The gloves are nice a soft..however, they are a bit think compared to another pair of gloves purchased at a department store. They do keep my hands warm....wish they were a bit thicker. However, they do keep my hands warm...don't try throwing snowballs! Price is fair for what you get.

Scala Women's Stretch Chenille Glove