5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
I was going to buy Criss Angel's new book "I'm Not Fake" but decided against it, instead buying Brian Bushwood's new Scam School book. Full disclosure: Brian is a close friend of my son Justin Robert Young, but I hold no bias. Already about 30 pages in and the wit and humor of this book is enough to warrant me buying another copy, if only Amazon would let me. Videos and...
Published on March 14, 2012 by MichaelRooker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better
As a big fan of the "Scam School" video podcast, I was expecting this e-book to be a perfect fit for me. However, I am not sure if I am the target audience. The tricks and bets included all stem from past podcast episodes, so if you keep up with them week to week, you already know that majority of what is in the book.

Granted, there are lots of extra video &...
Published on March 16, 2012 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Best magic book ever., March 14, 2012
This review is from: Scam School Book 1: Smoke (Kindle Edition with Audio/Video)
I really cannot say enough great things about this book. Simple instructions for some amazing magic. Some new tricks I had not seen before, plus some new twists on a few classics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian is the Wizard Prince of the internet., March 14, 2012
Donk (Westbombo) - See all my reviews
This book is a multimedia blast of fun and information, it is the greatest thing since the discovery of soup. I admit I'm a fanboy and so will you be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian Brushwood is The Flying Spaghetti Monster's gift to Mankind!, March 14, 2012
Words cannot convey... anything. I mean, how can I tell you how awesome, when words cannot? Look at me. After reading this, my brain is mushy mush, just like Alec Baldwin's race of evil Hulu Aliens likes it. Wait, could it be that Brian Brushwood is one of them? Quick, someone check him for green tentacles!

OK, even if he is one of those brain-eating alien dudes, you still need to check out this book. Why? Because I said so, that's why! Because this book will boggle your mind, reveal the secrets to the ages, and open doors you never knew existed. Hidden doors, like the secret panel in the library, that only springs open if you pull the right book. This is that book! This book will open doors! Sorry, I got caught in a loop again. Where was I?

Read this book, that's where I was! Are you a human being who likes talking to other human beings? Do you like talking to other human beings of the opposite sex? Do you like doing cool things that make human beings of the opposite sex say "holy cow, how did you do that cool thing?" Do you like getting free drinks from human beings of the opposite sex as a reward for blowing their minds? Well guess what, my friend. This book will help you to do all those things. Read this book, learn to do amazing things, do those amazing things to amaze other people. Get drinks from those people. Make friends with those people. Take one of those new friends back to your place and have a wonderful evening together. Hell, have a wonderful life together, you've earned it! Now get out there, read this book, and go find happiness in the world!!!!

Or don't, and spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Awesomeness, March 14, 2012
This book is full of pure awesome! Brian Brushwood shows why he is destined to be the next big deal in the magic business. He is funny, entertaining, and and shows how to cleverly use every day items to win free drinks at the bar. It is the best of Scam School in an eBook you can take with you to the bar so you can refresh your memory on the finer points of tricks before you perform them. This will make you the hit of the party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of God..., March 14, 2012
this ebook is excellent. Everyone can talk about the cool tricks and scams that are crammed into this book, but what was really touching is Brian Brushwood's Forward - reading it was insightful and inspiring. I'd go on and elaborate further but I don't want to be 'that guy' who spoils it for you. <>

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a leading example how a ebook should work!, March 14, 2012
An ebook with video examples and audio commentary... why isn't this the default?

Amazing book, fun read... what else do you need?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Innovation, March 14, 2012
With the interactive videos and audio in the ebook and the price right now is a buy now. But why stop there and buy it 16 more times after that lol. Seriously Perfect book to have as an ebook with the way they integrated the video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 15, 2012
Being a huge fan of Brian Brushwood, I bought it to show my support. For a few dollars, you get extra content and let him know you appreciate what he does. Even if you don't have a portable device, you can view it on your Computer. The additional information and audio is well worth it too. Thanks Brian Brushwood! Keep making the great content!

5.0 out of 5 stars The way learning should be., March 15, 2012
I'm not the type of person that can pick thing up easily by reading them in a book. I'm a more visual/sound learner. How to book really haven't been that helpful to me in the past. The interactive videos and audio really help me learn the tricks a lot better than I would have by just reading a book.
This is a pretty awesome book I hope more people put out this level of quality of Multimedia eBooks in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sweet book, March 14, 2012
You weren't there when women were invented,you weren't there when scams were invented, you weren't there when beer was invented, but you can say you were there when such a great ebook that revolutionized what it is to be an ebook was dropped. Do you like reading? Do you like listening? Well that doesn't matter, because this is no ordinary ebook. This is more than that, this is an experience that will teach you how to learn tricks to score free beers. This is a mind blasting experience like no other. I haven't seen an ebook made quite like this. Visuals that will help you step by step to learn these tricks. If you love parties, going to bars, living life then get this book. It's a few measly dollars. If you score one 2-3 free beers you have come out even. If you don't get this book, then get ready for me to come take all your beer monies. You have been warned.

Scam School Book 1: Smoke