Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 68 questions
votes
I have a 2003 GM truck and it does not give me transmission temps.
Aug 18, 2014 by Roy Gallagher
votes
The manufacturer's website claims compatibility with all vehicles sold in the U.S. after 1996. To check for yourself: http://www.scangauge.com/support/compatibility/
Jan 10, 2013 by Justin O. Cunningham
votes
Yes
28 days ago by D. Ruegg
votes
I don't think it will it needs the obd 2 port to work
20 days ago by Vincent Mullaney
votes
Hello Austin, if you look under your dash near the steering column and see the OBD-2 connector, this will be able to plug in and function. One caveat, though, is that your ECU must report the sensor readings to that port. Many sensors report anyway. If you have the OBD-2 port 99% chance you will have no problems.
Dec 12, 2013 by Justin
votes
There are different levels of intensity from bright to off. So if your vehicle is running then yes the backlight stays on all the time
17 days ago by D. Stevens
votes
I don't believe there is any updates. All it's doing is drawing info from the computer. So if the computer does not put out the information then you won't receive it. I've been using it for 3 years now. I love it and no issues at all. I've used on 6 different vehicle ranging from 2003-2008. Honda, gm, and ford. The only draw I know Is that for check engine lights it only gives the code number. No issue really just look it up haha. I mainly use the gauge for intake temp, water temp, throttle position, and battery voltage. Hope this helps..... Side note vehicle must be obd-II... Like 96 and up vehicles
Jan 2, 2013 by Natedawg
votes
Should not matter as all data drawn from obd. No hard wired to any gauges. I used it on my honda airwave with analog fuel guage and not issues.
Oct 29, 2013 by Edwin K.
votes
I hope that I can help some, you should still check online or even call the ScanGauge company, they are incredibly helpful. I have used this on Fords from 1995 to 2006. Chrysler Jeep 2011, so it works if you have OBDII which is the same port on your Dodge, so it should work. I would say from my experience that it will work. I love my ScanGauge, just make sure that you unplug it and hide it when you go in for Smog check or they ding you for having something plugged into the "government port," that is what the smog checker said to me.
Jan 2, 2013 by Frank Howard
votes
The display can be set up to show back lighting. This can be adjusted for intensity and color.
Oct 28, 2014 by AP3DGuy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers