- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: David & Charles (September 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1446301427
- ISBN-13: 978-1446301425
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,309,968 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #478 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Applique
- #1030 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Patchwork
- #2195 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Interior Decorating
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Scandinavian Quilt Style: Over 40 Sewing Projects for Home Comfort and Style Paperback – July 9, 2011
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I will admit the book is lovely, the projects are enticing, and when I learn more about quilting I look forward to giving some of these projects a try. For this reason I am giving book a 5 star rating as every one of the projects scream "try me" and I will give most of them a try.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
3/4 of the way through the book and I've yet to find something I want to make. Complete waste. The book itself is beautiful though, nice quality paper and photosPublished 15 months ago by Debra M. Rogowski
I like the book for the color and fabrics chosen for the project. However, about the only project I would make from it are the quilt on the cover. Read morePublished on June 23, 2013 by Nancy Stewart