5.0 out of 5 stars The best treatment for problem areas!
Published on January 18, 2009 by Kristen E. Bogren

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading product
I used this product for over a month. It prevents red zits, but clogs your pores in the process. It caused so many blackheads that I had to stop using it.

This is the first time that I've written a bad review. It really is THAT bad of a product that I felt compelled to leave a bad review.

I am generally a fan of Scarzone products, but I don't...
Published on July 2, 2009 by P. Topping

5.0 out of 5 stars The best treatment for problem areas!, January 18, 2009
This review is from: Sudden Change Scar ZoneA Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream, for Sensitive Skin, 0.5-Ounce Tubes, (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
So since I have turned 40 I have been having acne in my chin. (The really painful acne that you can feel coming on a few days before, hormonal or cyst acne, not sure which one ) I now use this every morning and evening and its been two months since I have had a breakout, and the scars left over are pretty much invisible. I am so happy I found this product, it really works!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Very Pleased, June 7, 2009
My acne started getting bad when I hit my twenties and has progressively gotten worse. I've tried every kind of over-the-counter acne products, prescriptions, etc. without relief. My last prescription from the dermatologist was terrible and after 4 months of waiting for the "worse before it gets better" to arrive I finally stopped using it altogether and began using Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne.

Initially I purchased this product in hopes of fading the horrible scars from my last breakouts on prescription meds and hadn't realized that in addition to helping fade it would also treat acne. I have extremely sensitive skin so I was a little worried I might have a reaction to the cream, but decided it was worth a try at least. I have been using the cream for 3 weeks now and am completely amazed at how wonderful it has worked. Not only have my red acne scars significantly faded, but my entire faces has cleared. When I look in the mirror now without makeup I can actually notice that it is visibly brighter -almost glowing which hasn't been the case for quite a while!!

I have not had a problem with overdrying as some reviews mention. I agree that the only downside to this product is the size of the tubes and small amount of product in them. If it works though, I figure it is worth the cost and why I still gave 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product REALLY WORKS!!, May 14, 2010
Nelly Mora "Nelly88" (Riverside, California) - See all my reviews
I am completely amazed on how fast this product does the job! I been struggling with acne for YEARS! Then once I hit my 20's the acne bumps started to subside, but what never died out was the scars it left on both sides of my cheeks! I hated looking at myself with no makeup on, especially seeing my scars staring right at me! So I decided to try this product out in hopes that it could cure my skin condition and IT DID! I couldn't believe it! I use it every night before I go to bed and sometimes in the morning before I put on my foundation! I bought a 3 pack on here for like $16.99 and made sure I stocked up! I would SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT to those of you who are suffering like I have! The price is a bargain and you won't be disappointed! If you have any questions or comments please, feel free to leave me a comment! Hope this helps :)

P.S. This product mainly works for scared skin and those of you who are expecting results for clearing your acne bumps are investing in the wrong product, I would suggest you use Pro Active Refining Mask! That's what I am using and it works FAST! (Buy it on Amazon for $5.55). Good Luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading product, July 2, 2009

I am generally a fan of Scarzone products, but I don't recommend this item at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Acne Product, February 22, 2009
N. Thomas (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
I started getting acne when I was 9 and now I am 43 and still fight it. I try a lot of products and most of the time I wind up wasting my money, but Scar Zone really works well. The only thing that works for me is Salicylic acid, but it can also make your skin worse by drying it out. Scar Zone has other ingredients in it to prevent that. I love how my skin looks in the morning when I use Scar Zone before bed. My skin looks normal and normal skin is something I have never had. The reason I gave it only 4 stars instead of 5 is that it cost $5 dollars a tube and it doesn't last very long...you don't get much product at all, so it winds up being expensive in the long run, so I have to learn to budget it.

5.0 out of 5 stars skeptical, August 13, 2011
Daniel S (new mexico, usa) - See all my reviews
I remained skeptical abuot this product up until about a week ago, when the scarring on my face has greatly deminished! love this product and will continue to use it, to be completely honest, if you have any minor scarring youd like to get rid of, try this product!!! 5 stars *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudden Change Scar Zone & Acne Treatment, January 30, 2010
This is the best stuff I have ever used for my monthly breakout issue. It fades spots from old acne and keeps your face clear. It also just makes my skin look amazing. I hope Amazon never stops selling this product. I saw dramatic results within the first week of using this. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but I received 2 tubes instead of 3, May 22, 2009
I love this product it is helping my acne and my skin is soft. This is the second time that I ordered this product. The first time it was shipped by Amazon directly. The second time by another company and I got 2 tubes instead of the advertised 3. I called the company and I also sent them an e-mail but did did not respond and have not sent the missing tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh thank heaven!, February 6, 2013
I really love this product soooooo much. I have had post acne marks for years and finally they are fading away. I have used the product for about 4 months now and even though my acne scars/marks are still visible they are definitely less red and apparent. I am able to wear a lot less makeup and it has made me more confident. I still have a ways to go in terms of completely clearing my post acne marks but overall I am very pleased and even surprised that a product such as this can actually work.

The down side that other people have commented on is that there is not a lot of lotion in the container and it does smell a little funky...but I thinks it's an easy price to pay.

I also want to say that I am using Scar Zone and Proactiv at the same time and the two products seem to be compatible – at least for my skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, January 30, 2013
Amanda Brittney (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
I have tried so many products and again this one failed me. I am still hunting so if anyone knows of a good product let me know.