5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Published on October 18, 2011 by TawnyaM

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
It is the same show I remember and there isn't any awful bloody scenes and sometimes I prefer that. It is just what I expected.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow and Mrs. King, October 18, 2011
Yes, some would wonder why I rate Scarecrow and Mrs. King at five stars. True, some of the plots are a little corny and trite; true, the eighties-style wardrobe can get a little garish; true, some of the sets aren't the best; however, the acting and the dialogue amply make up for any trivial shortcomings antagonists of Scarecrow and Mrs. King can contrive. All of the main actors do a superb job in making a very simple and humorous story come to life. The interaction between Lee and Amanda particularly flares with delightful warmth of varying degrees. One of the most alluring aspects of the series is the development of their relationship. I have seen the first two seasons and find myself pleasantly addicted. The third and fourth seasons, though, I have yet to see. Naturally, my anticipation of their release on DVD is great, and I am issuing a plea to Warner Bros to release the remaining seasons as soon as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow and Mrs King Season 1 and 2, May 31, 2011
This is without a doubt one of the best collections around - I loved it in the 80s and I still love it now. I really hope that Warner Bros intends to issue Seasons 3 and 4 or I will be devastated!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars we have been waiting for too long!, November 17, 2010
Why on earth are all kinds of no-good old TV shows made available on DVD, but the one and only truly great series of the eighties is left out?????

5.0 out of 5 stars DEAR WB - PLEASE RELEASE Seasons 3&4, ASAP!!!, August 9, 2011
Jasmine Meger (Surrey, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Many of the Scarecrow & Mrs King (SMK) fans/lovers on the various internet forums (myself included) talk about their sadness & disappointment about the long waits in-between for the DVD releases of the 4 SMK Seasons. Please, WB, please do not make us wait another 2 years before Seasons 3 and 4 get released.

Hey, you can charge a bit more, I don't care. I'm willing to buy the remainder of the DVDs (Seasons 3 and 4) NOW!

So, please Warner Bros & the Powers-that-Be, please make those seasons available on DVD for us -- the sooner, the better.

Thanks & I also want to say thank you to Kate Jackson for Shoot The Moon Productions, for believing in such a great concept show as SMK (and for casting Bruce Boxleitner as Lee Stetson) -- what a talented cast of actors! I love you all!

PS: Amazon, please let the WB people know that we want Seasons 3 & 4 released on DVD, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep the seasons coming, please!!!, November 17, 2010
Keep the seasons coming, please!!! I have always loved this show! Lee & Amanda (Boxleitner & Jackson) are one of the best, if not THE BEST (my opinion), TV couples of all time. This TV show (Scarecrow and Mrs. King) is a great mix of adventure, intrigue, humor, romance & more. PLEASE release ALL seasons to DVD. I've got season 1 & can't wait to get my hands on the rest!!! This show is responsible for my teenage crush on Bruce Boxleitner (was 12 years old when it 1st aired on TV), which then led me on to being a big fan of Babylon 5 as well. Get seasons 2 through 4 out ASAP... We're (all the SMK fans) waiting, impatiently!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it played out differently, wish it didn't end - here's why it did., June 21, 2013
This season was to be the best, but real life interrupted and changed the script. Kate Jackson had been diagnosed with breast cancer, and had been in severe pain, and was very ill from it. She soldiered on for her fans. By mid season she just didn't have it in her to continue, hence the entrance of Francine to a more prominent role in the series. No spoilers here, however it was still a good season all things considered.

I would love for them to bring this back, you just don't see shows like this anymore. Everything has to either be over the top dramatic, or over the top comedy...very few shows combine them both as well as this show did.

One recommendation...If you like this show...try Covert Affairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars previous season, October 20, 2011
Is there any way to find out how the DVD sales on Scarecrow and Mrs. King Season 2 were? This might determine if they will release Seasons 3 and 4. I have only seen the first 2 seasons and look forward to seeing the last 2!

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best episodes ever!, June 29, 2011
This episode is one of the all-time great ones. Full of passion, and quite intense, it is a highlight of this amazing series.

5.0 out of 5 stars SLeonard, September 28, 2011
Thank you Amazon for making these episodes available for viewing. This 2 parter was one of my favorites. I joined Amazon Prime because of the availability of season 3 and 4. It helps me wait for their release on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this classic!, September 28, 2011
So glad Amazon has this available for Prime members. Frankly, this is why I chose the 1 month trial membership and I will probably keep it now. Scarecrow & Mrs King was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. Love that Seasons 1 & 2 are out on DVD and now I can stream seasons 3 & 4 while I wait for the next DVD release. Thank you Amazon!

Scarecrow & Mrs. King: Season 4
Scarecrow & Mrs. King: Season 4 by Kate Jackson (DVD - 2013)
$29.98 $25.28