"Scared to Poop" goes hand in hand with this book!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2011 8:13:39 AM PST
I went through the nightmare of stool withholding with my son several years ago - and was desperate for a solution that worked. Through co-authoring "Beyond Disease Care" with Walt Stoll MD over the last several years (which includes a chapter on Stool Withholding), I learned how to do what it takes to reverse this problem once and for all. I recently decided to write an additional book about this topic in an effort to help others.

"Scared to Poop: A Guide to Overcoming Constipation and Stool Withholding in Children" teaches parents and caregivers everything they need to know to help a stool-withholding child conquer the Pain-Fear-Avoidance cycle.

"Scared to Poop" is backed by physician advice, personal experience, research and references. It answers the important questions: What causes stool withholding? What complications can develop? Which "laxative" treatments are safe? What about lifestyle factors? What if my child is a fussy eater? Should I put potty training on hold?

Just published on 10/29/11 - the Search Inside feature should be active soon. Scared to Poop: A Guide to Overcoming Constipation and Stool Withholding in Children
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa4d7924c)

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
It Hurts When I Poop!: A Story for Children Who Are Scared to Use the Potty
It Hurts When I Poop!: A Story for Children Who Are Scared to Use the Potty by Howard J. Bennett (Hardcover - August 31, 2007)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (127)