Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 9, 2014
Great little accessory! Lightweight, not too bulky, stretch material for ease of putting over head. Have worn it under a coat as well as alone with just a pullover sweater or tunic top. Would purchase other colors.
on January 7, 2016
These are true to color and soft. To my surprise the fringe scarf had a stretch to it, wasnt crazy about the pink style, too stiff n wrapped weird.But the fringe is a great value for the $ and delivered faster than expected
on January 4, 2014
It is a middle of the road scarf. Print is hard to discern unless you have magnifying glass. It is a convoluted floral design that is difficult to distinguish. Colors are muted by the dark sea green background. Material is thin but this is a decorative scarf. Not to be worn for skiing. It is an accessory that is meant to pull your outfit together or act as an accent piece!!
on March 16, 2014
Very nice scarf. When it first came I didn't think it was going to be a warm scarf and I really didn't purchase it to be so. But it actually is warm when you loop it twice around you neck. Very pleased with the purchase it's functional and decorative depending on how you wear it. I can't wait to buy more.
on March 6, 2014
I love this scarf it came in packaged nice and I paired it with my denim jacket for a elegant look. The color looks a bit darker than the picutre. I would still buy it it is unique . I would recommend this !
on March 11, 2014
The colors are beautiful. It has a distinct smell (like silk) but it fades after a few days.

For five stars I would want this scarf to be about 6 inches longer, when I double loop it I feel a little strangled because it is a little bit too short.
on December 4, 2013
Very nice. I got the Loop and Fringe infinity style. Cute and soft. It's a nice size, fluffy but not too big and overwhelming. Fits a "boho chic" style. Bought for a friend as a gift but will order one for myself also. I would rate as 5 stars but I feel it's slightly expensive for what it is. Although cute, you can tell it's not super high quality. I would expect something like this to cost around 10-12 dollars. However, i would repurchase as I feel it's unique.
on December 16, 2014
This is a great scarf. It works perfectly with many outfits and keeps out the bitter cold! Wash first - there was a funny chemical smell, but it did wash right out.
on March 3, 2014
This product exceeded my expectations. It is so soft and the color is amazing. The price makes is an excellent buy. I have enjoyed this many days this long winter.
on January 7, 2015
A beautiful scarf that really looks great but not only looks great, it blocks the chill, keeps the neck and chest warm. I gave this scarf to two different women a teenager and the other forty something, and both love this scarf.