5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Customer Service!
Published 18 months ago by mochaluca

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
I returned it. Its basically a strip of fabric sewed together at one end- the edges look like they've been cut with scissors. The material is very soft but also very thin.
Published 10 months ago by hoosier86

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for what you get, May 17, 2013
Scarf in picture looks nicer than what I received. Very thin t-shirt material that is cut into wide strips and sewn at the end....no stiching around the edges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Customer Service!, March 18, 2013
The first time I got the product, they sent me the wrong color. Instead of blue, I got the pale yellow. I found it unfair that amazon expected me to pay $5 return postage for a $12 scarf, so I contacted the seller. They responded within 24 hrs and said that they'll send a new one and that I can keep the yellow one! How sweet! The yellow wasn't my style so I gave it to my great aunt who loved it and it's still a bit too chilly in NY for this sheer scarf, but I already planned out so many outfits to pair with this lovely mint blue scarf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft -- great burst of color for your wardrobe, May 2, 2013
I read the previous reviews and noted that everyone said how soft they are. Well, the scarf is very soft. I prefer a longer infinity scarf but this will work perfectly. The colors are very vibrant. A nice "pop" for an outfit. I went ahead and bought two. I will be heading back for some other colors. VERY NICE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 2, 2013
Pamela M. Kelly (Strongsville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
The cotton/polyester blend makes this scarf a good choice to ward off cooler temperatures without bulk. It is versatile because it can be worn with dressy outfits as well as casual everyday wear. I just want to note that this scarf in pink is more of a peachy-pink color and not a true pink.

1.0 out of 5 stars ugly green color, November 12, 2013
The color is ugly light green and it does not look like in the picture (grey green). Do not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute springtime scarf, February 13, 2013
I ordered the yellow scarf and received it very quickly. Might have been only 3 days before I got it. It is very cute and great for spring since it is light weight. I would say product is as described, however my only complaint is that it is a little too long for my taste, but for the price I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, December 17, 2013
This scarf is so cute!! Perfect Christmas gift! Love this. Another plus was the fast delivery! Perfect scarf to go with any outfit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back For More, March 25, 2013
I bought this scarf in white, just received it in the mail today (2 days before the expected delivery date!), and am already back to buy more colors. I wear a scarf almost every day at work but I don't like the ones that add so much bulk to my neck/chest area. This is the PERFECT scarf for a cute pop of color without looking like you're bundled up for a winter storm.

2.0 out of 5 stars Color not even close to what is shown., December 1, 2013
The green in the photo is a light, mint green. What I received is a very dark green. Not what I wanted at all.

Rate and Discover Movies