5.0 out of 5 stars The bag I will Ever buy (for Winter)
Published on December 19, 2012 by STaylorJuly

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought people talking about the smell were being whiny...
The smell. Dear god the smell. I'm generally not too sensitive when it comes to odors but this bag smelled so strongly of rotting fish that I knew I would be sending it back before I even opened the box, and then I had to put the box in my garage until I could take it to UPS.

Published 17 months ago by Jet Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag I will Ever buy (for Winter), December 19, 2012
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
Okay, I order this bag becasue of the color and the little purse attachment. But once I got this bag I realized I had made the best decision ever.... This is not just a tote bag with a coin purse, This is a Tote, with a coin purse and and additional front cross bag as well. When you open the bag there is other bag located inside for smaller iteams you maybe carring. Such as cell phone, lip glosses, make-up, pen, paper etc. but if you attache the belt with it, its a bag all by it self. And the Tote is big enough for your Kindle Fire, labtop or ever other device and paper work you need on the good. I am telling for the price of this bag. I would have paid even more. It is that great and that worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great customer service, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
When I first received this product for my wife, it was her mother's day gift, there were some flaws with it. I left a message with Scarleton about it, and I figured that was that. But these guys sent me an email where they offered to ship out a new one at no extra charge. I guess what suprised me the most was that these guys really made me feel like my feedback was important. Plus, the one they sent me as a replacement was absolutely flawless. It's nice to see a company that is willing to stand by their products. Thank you for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, even better price, December 5, 2012
Natalie (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
Just received this bag, so I cannot speak for long range performance, but fresh out of the box, it is beautiful, appears to be made well (strong stitching, sturdy hardware and zippers, good quality material). The size is large, but perfect for me as I have three kids! Love the bonus smaller bag, fits nicely inside and great for makeup, toiletries, etc.. I bought the yellow and it is a lovely, mustard yellow, I was afraid it was going to be too canary yellow for my taste so I'm pleased with the color. Plan to buy a few more, will update after some usage :) So far, impressed with my first Scarleton bag purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
This bag is awesome! It looks so nice and holds so much! I do wish it had more pockets, but for $30 I really can't complain! I also like that it's flat on the bottom, so it stays sitting upright (without falling over) when you sit the bag down.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loved it, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
I bought this for my girlfriend and she really loved it. In fact, her mom is jealous and wants one too.
I'm a guy so I don't know how to review a purse but I can tell you that the material seems to be good quality.
There's also a little flat wallet thing with a zipper, which came with it, that looks like it can hold cash. My girlfriend looked excited when she saw that.
In addition, there is another little handheld purse thing that came with it as well. I believe these are called "clutches". Again, my girlfriend was happy about that.
The size of the purse is large which allows it to carry a lot of things including her macbook pro laptop. If your significant other likes red then she'd probably like this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tote bag, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
My wife loved it. Made as I wanted and with lots of pockets. Thanks for producing a well made product for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't worry about the "smelly" reviews, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
I almost didn't purchase this bag after reading all the reviews about a terrible smell. I'm pretty sensitive to smells, in general. A friend had gotten one and she said it was more of a new leather smell. So, I took the risk. Mine has no smell whatsoever! I love the big roomy inside of the bag and the smaller purse that comes inside is perfect for my multiple needs. The only thing that surprised me a bit was that the inside of the big bag has no pockets at all. Perhaps I just didn't look closely enough at the pics and just assumed there would be a couple inside pockets. However, the smaller purse that comes with it has several interior organizational pockets. Overall, love the look and feel and have gotten many compliments. Would definitely buy it again and the value is especially good considering everything it comes with

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought people talking about the smell were being whiny..., July 13, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035

I'm leaving two stars instead of one because other than the smell, the color was true, it was a goodly size, and the inclusion of a crossbody bag was neat. It's definitely a casual looking bag though, due to the big decorative stitching on the edges.

But it could be a great bag for somebody with anosmia.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scarleton Lg Tote, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
I am pleased with this tote, even though it is much larger than I normally carry. It is of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Tote, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Scarleton Large Tote H1035
Wow. This bag is spectacular. It looks like it cost hundreds of dollars because it looks like the finest leather with hand stitching. Not only does it come with the small zipper bag and the long detachable strap, but there's a medium zip bag too, perfect to put makeup in. Has tons of room and pockets. I want one in every color.

Scarleton Large Tote H1035