5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag
Published 19 months ago by ????????

1.0 out of 5 stars Handbag
The handbag actually broke within about two weeks of me using it. The woven strap came out of the leather pocket it was supposed to be in, so I can no longer use the $30 bag I paid for.
Published 10 months ago by Julia

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
I didn't want to get my hopes up since you never know, if it will be the same as shown on the web. The bag is lovely... for the price. I wanted something to wear daily, as not to ruin my more expensive handbags. It is a little wider at the bottom, which I didn't expect. The little pockets inside are just that--little. I can't fit my phone in them, just my keys. In the other hand, it came with a little wristlet. Another positive--it does not slide off of my shoulder. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this purse!!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
This purse is excellent...it's big and well made!! It has met all my expectations and I am excited to use it. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely My Favorite, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
This black Scarleton bag a great size with ease of seeing everything you have in it at a glance.
I focus on the way a bag opens when I purchase it because nothing is more annoying then not being able to find
what you need out of your bag.
This bag opens nicely and is a 10 on my favorite bag list.......highly recommend as the leather is absolutely
beautiful and very soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice purse, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
love the bag, arrived quickly, looks like real leather, perfect size. would buy another Scarleton again. Love the laser cut on the bag

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
This bag is just what I wanted. The bag is soft and roomy. I love the color, it is a nice soft blue. I am so glad that I bought this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
After reading reviews, I was a little skeptical about the handles.... iI love the make and the straps also. I have received several positive comments about my bag. I would order from this company again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cute Large Bag, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
Awesome Cute Large Bag ! Absolutely love this bag. Will be ordering another in black soon. Very large and roomy inside. There is a magnet and snaps to close the bag. I have found I like my snaps unsnaped and the straps can hook together on the rings making it very easy to get things in a out while holding it closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
I love this bag and the color is perfect, the only issue is the cell phone holder is cut short and the phone wont stay in the pocket, but thats the only thing -

4.0 out of 5 stars nice big handbag, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
I carry alot in my handbag and needed a roomy bag and this fits the bill perfectly. If you are looking for a roomy bag this this the one

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080
This bag is just what I was looking for, an exceptionally cute bag at a great price! I can carry it every day and not clash with anything. It is also large enough that I can throw snacks and a couple drinks in it on the way out the door for my kids if we are heading somewhere in a hurry without having to find another bag to put the stuff in.

Scarleton Laser Cut Handbag H1080